There's another bomb attack in Russia.... So TERRIBLE !!1

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Boris

Post by Boris »

We are speaking about different people. I mean Armenians, Azerbaijanians and etc.

They nothing grows or fabricates. They engage in resale, buying up "tomatoes" from peasants for pennies and sell is dearer. Nobody can simply come to marketplace and start trading.

If you don’t see how they (Hachi) behave themselves you are blind.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Boris wrote:We are speaking about different people. I mean Armenians, Azerbaijanians and etc.

They nothing grows or fabricates. They engage in resale, buying up "tomatoes" from peasants for pennies and sell is dearer. Nobody can simply come to marketplace and start trading.

If you don’t see how they (Hachi) behave themselves you are blind.

Don't think if I mean someone else! you don't dare to call people names! what you've said in brackets isn't appropriate! have you tried to sell vegetables on market? have you? I know a lot of Armenians and Azerbaijanis who are worth respect. One of them is my beloved English teacher!
If I were Caucasian and you dare call me hach I would be the first to give you a nice slap! I get disgusted with such guys like you. I am more frightened by "proper" Russians like you and Nerv.
Boris

Post by Boris »

Open your eyes. Where do you live? On the moon?
I’m not a skin head. But I not blind. Hachi it’s hachi. Everyone speak this way.
Tora wrote: I would be the first to give you a nice slap!
Try
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Boris wrote:Open your eyes. Where do you live? On the moon?
I’m not a skin head. But I not blind. Hachi it’s hachi. Everyone speak this way.
I'm living in the same town with you. Go shopping on the market once in a week, use metro and don't judge people by their nationality, religion or skin colour. if there is a crime then find who's the criminal I don't care if he's a pundit, krishnait or chechenian. these who commit crimes are all criminal their way is straight to prison. And it's twice frightening if a not skin-head (corrupted young minds) speaks this way. you may be an economist, IT engineer, MP or anyone else and inside of you sits a self-conscious nationalist blaming 'hachi' in all Russian troubles.
Boris wrote:
Tora wrote: I would be the first to give you a nice slap!
Try
you are a real master of quoting just what you need to. If you insult me or my family or my native land be sure I won't start crying and run away. "Hach" is the nastiest thing you may say to a Caucasian
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Boris wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Who feels impunity? :?
Emigrants from Caucasus feel full impunity, making crimes. That’s why in Russia so many people who hate emigrants.
With what kinda fact are you making this statement, I may ask? :?
Boris

Post by Boris »

LennyeTran wrote:With what kinda fact are you making this statement, I may ask? :?
For this purpose I should start to translate the Russian criminal chronicle here. Believe me, every day from TV we hear about crimes which make people from Caucasians . How I must react on it?
Boris

Post by Boris »

If you were Caucasian I would ask you what are you doing here. Who do invite you? Go to your motherland and live there under your laws, and if you want to live here, in our ground, you have to follow for our laws.
Tora wrote: And it's twice frightening if a not skin-head (corrupted young minds) speaks this way. you may be an economist, IT engineer, MP or anyone else and inside of you sits a self-conscious nationalist blaming 'hachi' in all Russian troubles.
I never blaming Hachi in all troubles. It’s you fantasy
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Boris wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:With what kinda fact are you making this statement, I may ask? :?
For this purpose I should start to translate the Russian criminal chronicle here. Believe me, every day from TV we hear about crimes which make people from Caucasians . How I must react on it?
How must you react on it? Well, stay out of it, that's what I would do. Anyway, from what I know, Russia has a bigger population of Caucasians than other ethnicities. Therefore, I believe you see crimes that are made by Caucasians more because there are just more of them. Isn't it? :?
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

I think russian government has made these blasts and want to stick it to benladn or maybe to Hamas as Bush pig has done
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

FFFF wrote:I think russian government has made these blasts and want to stick it to benladn or maybe to Hamas as Bush pig has done
you're seriously mistaken
what you said is a nonsence
it has nothing common with reality
(I guess even Boris-that-argues-with-me will take my side this time)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I think russian government has made these blasts and want to stick it to benladn or maybe to Hamas as Bush pig has done
that's wrong
Boris

Post by Boris »

Tora wrote: (I guess even Boris-that-argues-with-me will take my side this time)
:) I agree with you. The reasons are closer to that I said earlier
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I agree too. Who do you think Vladimir Putin is? He's a great leader. He won't do that :x
Boris

Post by Boris »

iwantmore wrote:I agree too. Who do you think Vladimir Putin is? He's a great leader. He won't do that :x
I don’t think that he is great, but I think that he is one of the best leader in all of Russian history. May be he is the most adequate. Such terrorism acts is not in his interests. It’s not at all as 9/11. Such events are not favorable for him.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I didn't know about this, before! :cry: