EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The Attack on The Pentagon

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

The Attack on The Pentagon

Postby Efantastic » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:44 pm

Efantastic
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:49 am

Do we have to read the whole thing? :cry:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Admiral » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:21 am

No we don't. You only need to read the first 6 stanzas to perceive the plot of the story. Because we already know it from the media.

I also think it's funny, Saddam is a good friend of Bush, as well as Bin Laden. And such a highly technologized building like Pentagon isn't able to shoot down a passenger plane? How hilarious, or how heroic.
Admiral

Postby Shazzam » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:53 am

Admiral wrote:No we don't. You only need to read the first 6 stanzas to perceive the plot of the story. Because we already know it from the media.

I also think it's funny, Saddam is a good friend of Bush, as well as Bin Laden. And such a highly technologized building like Pentagon isn't able to shoot down a passenger plane? How hilarious, or how heroic.

Man you have a warped sense of humour what is so funny about what happened that day it was one of the greatest world tragedies of all time. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:38 pm

Shazzam wrote:
Admiral wrote:No we don't. You only need to read the first 6 stanzas to perceive the plot of the story. Because we already know it from the media.

Man you have a warped sense of humour what is so funny about what happened that day it was one of the greatest world tragedies of all time. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Is that how they call the “dead body jokes”? :evil:
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:15 pm

it was not a joke, why do you all think I was joking?
Admiral

Postby vince90 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Admiral wrote:it was not a joke, why do you all think I was joking?

:shock: :shock:
vince90
Platinum Member

My god ! the article so long

Postby northernwolf » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:44 pm

:( My god ! the article so long!!Hope you may conclude the clou for attacked to pentagon~~
northernwolf

Postby martinyao » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:51 pm

why they always attack Americans? Isn't American the world protecter?
martinyao

Return to Current News