Positive effects of moderate alcohol consumption

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Lac

drink alcohol

Post by Lac »

I don't think drinking alcohol anything wrong. It's almost always acceptable if we control it in a moderate way. There are many stories talking about extended longevity of people who used red wine per day. I think that's only one of the factors to help people live longer. There still exists other numerous ones giving great impact to human life such as: living condition, good atmosphere, sober drinking and eating, good mind etc..However, a prolonging life-span without joys would bring no poetic flavor for life as well.
On my part, I don't like alcohol much, but a little beers in jolly meetings with friends.
hao317

Post by hao317 »

I think almost every guys like dirnking, but most of them cannot control it freely. When i was student at university, someday several classmates and I celebrated together for passed exam. We went to a small bar and just wanted to drink a little in the beginning. But alcohol made us excited, and none of us wanted to control this condition. We indulged ourself and drunk many wine. It result me to go to a clinic and absent three day's classes!
Now I have went into society and I found so many drunkards aroud me. What a pity of them.
Moderate drinking is suggestted by doctor, especial of which often feels cold on their part of body. Red is the best choice. I advise young guys not to dink, especially not to drink wine.
Rogeryan

Post by Rogeryan »

hao317 wrote:I think almost every guys like dirnking, but most of them cannot control it freely. When i was student at university, someday several classmates and I celebrated together for passed exam. We went to a small bar and just wanted to drink a little in the beginning. But alcohol made us excited, and none of us wanted to control this condition. We indulged ourself and drunk many wine. It result me to go to a clinic and absent three day's classes!
Now I have went into society and I found so many drunkards aroud me. What a pity of them.
Moderate drinking is suggestted by doctor, especial of which often feels cold on their part of body. Red is the best choice. I advise young guys not to dink, especially not to drink wine.
Hello hao317.
It's the same here.What you said reminds me of the familar thing, then I was a college student as well,I had consumed about 500g white wine called Er-Guo-Tou.Now I have been graduated from higher school for several years,only classmats from other city who visit me and colleagues together in the festival,I may drink a bit wine.It's no denying that moderate wine is useful for our health.