Saddam has been hanged!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Oriani wrote:Who has seem the video?? :roll:

I have that video in my computer!
I can't believe that they would post that on the web. I personally wouldn't watch it.
fadi

Post by fadi »

LennyeTran wrote:Arale, there IS a political post in this topic, and I think that post should be deleted. Or even better, that member must be terminated for breaking the rule. :roll:
well i see that this topic must be blocked not the member as this topic is defenitly related to the rule which says

***NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS OR RELIGION.

its the best ideia.,., :D
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well I have watched the secretly recorded cell phone video of Saddam swinging on his rope. It does not bother me one tiny bit. It was a good way to celebrate the new Year! The world is better off.
fadi

Post by fadi »

danyet wrote:Well I have watched the secretly recorded cell phone video of Saddam swinging on his rope. It does not bother me one tiny bit. It was a good way to celebrate the new Year! The world is better off.
tell the truth danyet.,..u kept the night cryin and cant sleep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

danyet wrote:Well I have watched the secretly recorded cell phone video of Saddam swinging on his rope. It does not bother me one tiny bit. It was a good way to celebrate the new Year! The world is better off.

That's the same video I have, in fact , CNN showed the beginning of it this morning, but of course, not the whole one! They just said that it had been recorded with a person's cellphone and the news showed some images.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Exactly! 8)
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Romantic wrote:We know what Saddam did, but the question is WHY he did this? He did use chemical weapons against some parties but why? When a president knows that there is an assassination he will do what ever it takes to protect himself.
Is that so? Man, I am speechless; seriously, do you know what kind of horrible, demonic logic has been hidden behind your lines? Supporting a murderer under any circumstances? By the way since when small kids and infants who were gotten killed along with their families by his chemical weapons are being called assassin?

Are you ready to approve all the crimes and blood massacres he has done under the name of THE PROTECTION OF ARAB NATION? if you want to make an excuses for him, at least try to make some thing which is more believable and acceptable!

Edited (Admin)
Last edited by Anahita on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

*sighs and nods* You are right Len, it's completely useless to discuss about it with them. Regardless what reality and history tell us about the horrible crimes of this murderer, they wont listen to any logic since they have made their decision and chose their part before by saying this phrase, REST IN PEACE... Rest in peace... what a lame joke, heh. :roll:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:C'mon, Anahita. Don't waste your precious lines on ignorants. Those who told him to rest in peace are mostly the same people who love the Nazi. Sometimes, I just can't understand since when and how we've shared the same club with those kinda people. They demanded democracy while they love the Nazi, people who killed others because of different religion, race, mentality differences, etc. Talking about being a hypocrite here! :roll: :roll:
Lenny please cool it. I did not post this information to start an argument please read the first post. For the sake of everyone lets keep it to the facts or it will get deleted. If we want to keep current news on the agenda then we need to do that. Keep it to the facts, don't bring religion etc into it; at the first sign of aggression or an argument it will be deleted.

So the facts are he has been hanged. There is a video. ETC ETC.

Fadi once again you are being antagonistic if you keep it going with the limited information that you have on the rules of the forums I will be forced to ask for your removal. I consider this to be an interesting topic lets keep religion, dates of religion etc out of it. If you want to discuss the topic do so with some degree of reference to the facts, not religion or politics. Thankyou.
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

You are right Shazzam. I apologize for bringing up some arguments about politic and religion (although it was without pervious intention for starting a discussing purposely, it just happened this way). The fact is the guy is dead and that’s all.