EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Saddam has been hanged!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby jackyip » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:27 pm

He deserved it :evil:
i'm not sure what he's done but as you know that things ain't good even violent.
jackyip
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:16 pm

Xkalibur wrote:I think it hasn't been necessary in current situation in Iraq, that will just increase violence. Execution is the discrimination of human rights. Everyone has right to live. Maybe, spending rest of life in a prison would be right punishment, but under the pressure of U.S. government they hanged him.

Tell that to people he'd killed!
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Efantastic » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:50 pm

Anahita wrote:
Hardi wrote:
danyet wrote:Yes the death penalty does seem a bit messy doesn't it. I think they should have just done something like lock Saddam in a cell with a grizzly bear. If the grizzly wanted to eat him, well that would be his business, not ours, right?
I suggest shark. I like bears.

ROFLAMO! You guys are so funny!! :lol: I agree with shark idea more though :wink: , hehehe, it really served him right and also those big fishes could have some fun with hairy dude 8) :lol: but damn, it's already too late now for arranging this show! poof, another criminal was sent to the hell... *leans back as lights a cig and smirks*

you happy??????
You do not know. Maybe he now in heaven.

yah maybe>>>

dont forget last words... he told>>

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن محمد رسول الله

see ....

i hope to be last words when i die

i think he lucky

also i think his soul now in heaven.

just i think....

but i dont know.

just god who know about that.
Last edited by Efantastic on Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Efantastic
Silver Member

Postby Romantic » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:52 pm

The date and time of death was inappropriate, actually I have never heard that a president has been executed, anyway he is gone and I feel sorry,

Rest in Peace
Romantic
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:03 pm

His soul is in heaven, rest in peace??!??!!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The best jokes ever of 2006! Gosh, I just can't stop laughing!!!!!!!
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby fadi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:22 pm

Romantic wrote:The date and time of death was inappropriate, actually I have never heard that a president has been executed, anyway he is gone and I feel sorry,

Rest in Peace

agree with u my friend

may his soul rest in peace
fadi

Postby Vega » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:29 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:I think it hasn't been necessary in current situation in Iraq, that will just increase violence. Execution is the discrimination of human rights. Everyone has right to live. Maybe, spending rest of life in a prison would be right punishment, but under the pressure of U.S. government they hanged him.

That is just shows again that democracy cannot be established in countries such as Iraq,where human rights don't respects, where justice most of times guided by religion.That sentence(verdict) was just revenge reinforced by rage of many Iraqi peoples, not objective from view point of human rights,Lenny.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby fadi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:33 pm

LennyeTran wrote:

and what do u think of israli soldiers continuous killing of innocent palistinians.,.,who is responseple.,.,?????????who must be hannged for this murders????????

not only Saddam is against democracy.,.there r many people must be hangged for killing innocent
fadi

Postby MissLT » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:37 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

That is just shows again that democracy cannot be established in countries such as Iraq,where human rights don't respects, where justice most of times guided by religion.That sentence(verdict) was just revenge reinforced by rage of many Iraqi peoples, not objective from view point of human rights,Lenny.

One on one is a revenge. Take a look at how many people he'd killed or ordered to kill/torture, then you'd know his sentence was not a revenge. Justice should be brought to those who deserve it. Putting him in jail does no justice since he never felt remorse. It'd be a waste of our money and energy. And what if he could be able to escape? Can you guarantee he would not try to kill anyone anymore? No, you can't and neither can others. Therefore, his death will put other people in peace. This is what I call justice.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:01 am

Efantastic wrote:
Anahita wrote:
Hardi wrote:
danyet wrote:Yes the death penalty does seem a bit messy doesn't it. I think they should have just done something like lock Saddam in a cell with a grizzly bear. If the grizzly wanted to eat him, well that would be his business, not ours, right?
I suggest shark. I like bears.

ROFLAMO! You guys are so funny!! :lol: I agree with shark idea more though :wink: , hehehe, it really served him right and also those big fishes could have some fun with hairy dude 8) :lol: but damn, it's already too late now for arranging this show! poof, another criminal was sent to the hell... *leans back as lights a cig and smirks*

you happy??????
You do not know. Maybe he now in heaven.

yah maybe>>>

dont forget last words... he told>>

see ....

i hope to be last words when i die

i think he lucky

also i think his soul now in heaven.

just i think....

but i dont know.

just god who know about that.

yes, you got it right, I am happy. * dances around the room* I am so happy that you cant even imagine. Why shouldn’t I? The murderer, who killed my friends and people for eight years, the one who destroyed many life's and innocent persons who never had done any thing wrong to him, is dead now. This is the logical conclusion of his terrible crimes which grabbed his neck and suffocated him at last. Being in heaven? What a cruel joke, hell is the only right place for such a horrifying demon. Where was justice in this world when he was killing people? If he had killed your own family and friends would you still be so carefree about this? huh? Even if he was reading 1000 verses of Koran before dying, yet he wasn’t able to achieve the forgiveness of the souls he has killed brutally and savagely.

Yes, I am so happy, so happy that I can cry and laugh in a same time but I'll stop my tears because I know for a person who never has felt the same pain, talking about these is just wasting time.
Anahita
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News