ANNA NICOLE SMITH - Dead at 39!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:
Anahita wrote: just as Shazzam said, a drug and sex addict , nothing more, nothing less.
Firstly, everybody is more than just the sum of their addictions. Secondly you say "sex addict" as if it is a bad thing. All women should be sex addicts!
Another standard remark! I should of expected that from a male. The sum of testosterone and ego! :roll:
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

danyet wrote:
Anahita wrote: just as Shazzam said, a drug and sex addict , nothing more, nothing less.
Firstly, everybody is more than just the sum of their addictions. Secondly you say "sex addict" as if it is a bad thing. All women should be sex addicts!
Theoretically its correct that human's might have things more than their hobbits in their hearts and souls, but in real situation it wont be this easy. Your addictions are taking over your mind and will after a while, effecting your personality hardly. After losing every thing that was precious for you once, you will be what those drugs are making out of you, a damn trash.

And its true that showing love to your dear ones is a good thing but it doesn’t mean that women should sleep with any male creature who walks around and dares to ask for one night stand. Women who're letting such a thing happens for them put themselves in very dangerous and $hitty situation.

However you can't expect more than this from a drug addict, I doubt that she even remembered with whom she was doing it and for why, not a very pleasant thing to know.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Here it was said in one of the sourses she was suffering from pain caused by several operations she went through not so long time ago and overdose came due to this fact. like she was trying to lessen the pain :roll:
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

I don’t understand it. Most people in this thread said that they didn’t like her, didn’t approve her lifestyle, she was “nobody from artistical point of view”, etc. Then why, why the hell we keep taking about her? Is that because we humans like criticizing others so much? Why don’t we let the woman rest in piece (or maybe burn in hell) and talk about something more important, the problem of whale hunting for example?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I'm just amazed why russian mass media is concerned about it as there is really nothing to discuss. TV, radio, Internet influense us much, make us talk and share opinions. It's all TV...
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Cypress wrote:I don’t understand it. Most people in this thread said that they didn’t like her, didn’t approve her lifestyle, she was “nobody from artistical point of view”, etc. Then why, why the hell we keep taking about her? Is that because we humans like criticizing others so much? Why don’t we let the woman rest in piece (or maybe burn in hell) and talk about something more important, the problem of whale hunting for example?

Si, I agree. Let the woman rest in pace or whatever but its better to not make a saint of her by emphasizing on her broken heart and mental problems. I said it in my first post too that I hate her and her life style and I have no sympathy for this woman, not even a bit. And yeah, she doesn’t worth my words, its just wasting time to talk about her. I just hope her little girl can have a better life than her mother, that’s all.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Cypress wrote:I don’t understand it. Most people in this thread said that they didn’t like her, didn’t approve her lifestyle, she was “nobody from artistical point of view”, etc. Then why, why the hell we keep taking about her? Is that because we humans like criticizing others so much? Why don’t we let the woman rest in piece (or maybe burn in hell) and talk about something more important, the problem of whale hunting for example?
Ahhh nothing like a little big of gossip!! :lol: :lol:

If you are so worried about the whales go and talk about that in that thread; you don't need to comment here if you don't want to.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Shazzam wrote: If you are so worried about the whales go and talk about that in that thread; you don't need to comment here if you don't want to.
it's like being discussed at your back :lol: :lol: :lol: no offence, members :wink:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Tora wrote:
Shazzam wrote: If you are so worried about the whales go and talk about that in that thread; you don't need to comment here if you don't want to.
it's like being discussed at your back :lol: :lol: :lol: no offence, members :wink:
The thing is that is what this woman relied on in life so I don't think it would really worry her. How else do you think she gained the celebrity that she did. If you watched some of her performances such as the MTV Awards, you would see what I mean. :roll:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Shazzam wrote:
Tora wrote:
The thing is that is what this woman relied on in life so I don't think it would really worry her. How else do you think she gained the celebrity that she did. If you watched some of her performances such as the MTV Awards, you would see what I mean. :roll:
I'm afraid you got me wrong - I meant you two discussing the thread about the whales I started - I'm a bit concerned then, anyhow it was a joke :wink: