EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

ANNA NICOLE SMITH - Dead at 39!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Rui » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:40 pm

well, i have no idea either of who was that women, i've never heard or seen anything about her, although after seeing some photos of her life i really think its disgusting that kind of wedding she had with that old men, come on guys... do you really think that she loved that old and ugly men, money its what is all about, therefore my thoughts go to the unknown people that have died today than to such person that from what i've seen, did nothing special in this world :idea:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:40 pm

as you say that lady wasn't that popular in Europe and especially Russia as she was in US. but it seems so she played the first role in the whole russian show-biz as I'm hearing about her, her children, her lovers, her scandals, her corpse - not buried yet - and that's is sooo important :roll: It's freaking me out, it looks so stupid here for us, not very caring about it, but it's essential to be informed...? :? the media's gone crazy. It's just the same if Ophra Whinfrey - hell knows how to type her - was 24-7 telling you about facts about russian pop-music singers you've never heard about.
I'm not mad, I'm just puzzled :wink:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:55 pm

Current news is that Anna Nicoles body has been given custody to her 5 month old daughter (who was given legal repesentation by the state). Her body will be buried with her son Daniel in the Bahamas. Personally I think that is exactly what should happen she wants to be with him I don't understand why the courts had to get involved. Probably money.

On the news here today the judge was in tears. No doubt another Judge Judy show!! God I hate this stuff!!! :roll: :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:36 pm

Shazzam wrote:On the news here today the judge was in tears. No doubt another Judge Judy show!! God I hate this stuff!!! :roll: :roll:

Have just seen what you're talking about... It's such a show... really money is all that world's about :shock:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:00 am

Anna Nicole Smith.

She died from a broken heart from the loss of her son.

That is all! There is nothing more to understand.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:01 am

Though, I don't know who she was :roll: , anyhow, accept my regrets everyone who are considering this loss as something personal...
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Shazzam » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:25 pm

danyet wrote:Anna Nicole Smith.

She died from a broken heart from the loss of her son.

That is all! There is nothing more to understand.

Rubbish she died from a drug overdose, that is the fact. Broken hearted maybe; but the woman was a drug and sex addict. Keep it real. :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:50 pm

A lot of famous people have been drug addicts and still led productive lives ie Eric Clapton and Keith Richards. They have not killed themselves.

The only thing she loved in her life was her son. She could not get over her grief as Eric Clapton when he lost his son. Her grief affected her decision to live.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Anahita » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:01 pm

danyet wrote:A lot of famous people have been drug addicts and still led productive lives ie Eric Clapton and Keith Richards. They have not killed themselves.

The only thing she loved in her life was her son. She could not get over her grief as Eric Clapton when he lost his son. Her grief affected her decision to live.

Then she died because she was a damn loser who couldn’t get over her problems and stand on her feet again after getting hurt. Does it make her a perfect, tragic protagonist for this stupid drama about her death? Probably, but it doesn’t change this fact that she was NOBODY ( from artistical POV). an average person with no talent and no brain of course ( a mother who uses drugs when she is pregnant, has lost her f - ucking mind for sure!) just as Shazzam said, a drug and sex addict , nothing more, nothing less.
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:58 pm

Anahita wrote: just as Shazzam said, a drug and sex addict , nothing more, nothing less.
Firstly, everybody is more than just the sum of their addictions. Secondly you say "sex addict" as if it is a bad thing. All women should be sex addicts!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to Current News