A raped woman was sentenced to jail!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

I am a Muslim and I like the Islamic religious, but he should know that my brother Ahmed any person who has not judged by God and His Messenger for prayer and the peace outside the denominations. This way they distorted Islam reduction in ornamental clear, but did not hear the name of Islam by a legitimate privacy of others. I attacked and loved, but in a religious ruling that happened to these girls as the existing front of the novel is unfair and unjust
Moody

Post by Moody »

BRINGING PROOF FROM YOUR OWN BIBLE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN IT SO YOU NEED IT TO VARIFY, AS MUSLIMS PROOF AND WHAT WE BELIEVE IS QURAN.

Lies or Truth: Evidence speaks for it self !

1- There is not a single verse in ANY VERSION of Bible where Jesus (A.S) said, worship me OR I'm god. Instead he said,” I speak what I hear from father”, “My Father is greater than me."

2- Again word "Trinity" is not mentioned in ANY VERSION of the Bible. The closest verse to trinity that,” Father, Holy Ghost & spirit is one" is thrown out in your REVISED VERSION of Bible. As all your high priests said,” It was a concoction, fabrication, addition, a lie in the Bible, as no such verse is found in the most ancient scriptures".
So please ask your own priests who is lying and fabricating??????

3-We Muslims FOLLOW more in Jesus (A.S) commandments then you Christians:

(You say, you love Jesus (A.S.), but you disobey his every commandment).

4-From Adam to Jesus (PBUT) MENTIONED IN YOUR BIBLE, all prophets when prayed to God, they prostrated like we Muslims.
Do you follow Jesus, how to pray?

5- In ALL Bibles more than 3 times Jesus said swine-pig is forbidden to eat. We Muslims follow him, but you Christians follow PAUL and disobey Jesus (A.S.) commandments.

6- More than 4 occasions in ALL Bibles Jesus (A.S) told wine has bad attributes on the humans. But Paul quotes the "FIRST MIRACLE OF JESUS" and since then wine is flowing like water in Christendom and NOT AT ALL in Muslimdom. (Bible said water tasted like wine and never said turned into wine).

7- Jesus said," I came to keep all the commandments of the God and not to break them". But you Christians broke EACH AND EVERY of them.
Hale-aluu-Yaa to Church, Paul, Mathew, John and Luke!!!!!

8-According to Christian Bible first miracle of Jesus (A.S.) was turning water taste like wine and recovering the shortage in the gathering. But according to Quran the first miracle of Jesus was talking to Jews when he was infant in his mother’s arms.

When after birth, Mary came:
According to the BIBLE she told the Jews that she hear voices and then had a child birth. Do you believe your daughter or sister, if she come and tell you she had birth after hearing voices? Do you think when “IF” Mary had told that to the Jews, they would have believed her???
But Quran tells that the Jews accused her, she knows that Jesus (A.S) was the miraculous birth. So she told the Jews ask the infant. And miraculously Jesus (A.S) talked to them and told them that I'm the messenger from God, so be nice and respectful to my mother as she is among the highest of the pious. Quran gives highest respect to Mary, even there is a complete chapter by her name in Quran. You have chapters named by Mathew, Luke, John or lying Paul and many others but not a single by his mothers name Mary.
Which version would you like to tell to your children, HEARING VOICES AND GETTING PRAGNANT or MIRACULOUS TALK????

9-Christians says Jesus (A.S) was the BEGOTTEN SON. What are you trying to apply here? So what you are trying to put in all the humans throat is that the All Mighty God Who made every thing miraculously from Adam to every thing of this world needs to come done to seed…. (God forgive us for such satanic thinking). Allah tells in Quran that when He wants to do some thing, He just says and it happens. He begets not nor He begotten and no one is like Him. Human miracles are not the proof of any kind of divinity. Jesus (A.S) was the prophet like all other prophets with miracles.

10-Christians says Jesus (A.S) get crucified for there sins. And a son of god (not mentioned any where in the Bible, he himself never said that). And dozens of Bible verses proving that he was not died through crucifixion. You Christians are also divided about it.
So basically what you are making to swallow us (the whole human race) is that the whole nation rape, kill and do bad atrocities and when brought for justice, there King hang his own son instead of punishing them. IT DOES REALLY MAKE PERFECT SENSE! Hale- alu- Yaa PAUL and the greatest deceiving of the human history.

11- Jesus says “ He is jealous God only pray to Him”. But Christians are eager to make partner to Him. We Muslims only pray to God and don’t make any partners to Him.

So I am asking you a question:

Next time does Jesus (A.S) come to the house of people who are obeying his commandments OR who are TOTALLY disobeying his commandments???
Mofo

Post by Mofo »

I wonder what kind a whip they use. Do you know that people can die from less wipping?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Mofo wrote:I wonder what kind a whip they use. Do you know that people can die from less wipping?
Never have been interested... Any corporal punishment is outrageous, we are not in medieval times any more
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Mofo wrote:I wonder what kind a whip they use. Do you know that people can die from less wipping?
What if they use a chain whip maid of a steel? BTW, why can one die from less whipping? :roll: :?
=Ahmad=

Whippings are not done in sadistic ways.

Post by =Ahmad= »

Tora wrote:
Never have been interested... Any corporal punishment is outrageous, we are not in medieval times any more

Whippings are usually conducted after the Friday prayers at a masjid front yard. Before the punishment is done, the wrong doer is treated very well. After the Friday prayers, the wrong doer is taken to the masjid front yard, and without a lot of ceremonies, the punishment is then conducted as quickly as possible.

After the punishment is conducted, then the person is taken to the hospital and treated well by a medical team.

The punishment is done as well as possible. It’s only the executor’s right hand swinging, NOT his left hand or other body parts. So, one lash after another over the wrong doer is not as strong as a ball from the pitcher in a basketball game which gets additional power from the swinging of left hand, legs and other body parts.

The whip is made of a rattan stick so that the whippings won’t get the acceleration power due to flexible movements. In other words, the power of the executioners is not full.

Don’t imagine that the whipping is just like presented by The Passion of the Christ movie. The Roman people went too far. They did the whipping as hard as they can with flexible tools as well as sharp edged tools. That was really sadistic and unacceptable.

USUALLY, in the evening, a news reader reads the news about the whipping. The announcement is done wisely. The news reader reads the news in a soft intonation without any commercial breaks. In other words, the wrong doer is punished but s/he is not treated as the garbage of society.

And the most important thing is that before the punishment conducted, the health condition of the wrong doer is examined first to make sure whether or not s/he is ready for the punishment.

Thank you very much.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

So wiping to them is often more as humiliation or shame than physical violence..? It's seems good law for non Muslim foreigners. When violating law and they allow you to chose get wiped or going to jail. Seems that get wiped is better...
Mofo

Post by Mofo »

Ah! I see. It is a retan cane like in Singapore. I have been beat with these sticks......they do not hurt so bad.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Whippings are not done in sadistic ways.

Post by Tora »

=Ahmad= wrote:
Tora wrote:

Before the punishment is done, the wrong doer is treated very well...

After the punishment is conducted, then the person is taken to the hospital and treated well by a medical team...

The punishment is done as well as possible. It’s only the executor’s right hand swinging, NOT his left hand or other body parts. So, one lash after another over the wrong doer is not as strong as a ball from the pitcher in a basketball game which gets additional power from the swinging of left hand, legs and other body parts.

In other words, the power of the executioners is not full...

And the most important thing is that before the punishment conducted, the health condition of the wrong doer is examined first to make sure whether or not s/he is ready for the punishment.
Thank you for such a full description of punishment details, but it still seems for an European person as not proper measure towards humans. And this time persuading that it is very human and the "wrong doer" gets a qualified medical treatment before and after the execution is done... oh please, as I believe old good prison bars are much more efficient this way.
You guys are enought hurried to sentence an elderly woman to whipping if she let her pupils name a teddy bear by the name of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named in case to follow forum rules...

I'm that stubborn to see a good point in whipping :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote: You guys are enought hurried to sentence an elderly woman to whipping if she let her pupils name a teddy bear by the name of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named in case to follow forum rules...

:lol: I know it's not the moment but gosh, this is hilarious.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote: You guys are enought hurried to sentence an elderly woman to whipping if she let her pupils name a teddy bear by the name of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named in case to follow forum rules...

I read this morning about the "Teddy bear" and I was absolutely shocked about that :? How come those things can happen???
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Oriani wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

I read this morning about the "Teddy bear" and I was absolutely shocked about that :? How come those things can happen???
How about the boy who named the teddy...what happen to him? Was he castigated? (Oh my, I think we're all children here, huh! Now I'm thinking, (I'm so sorry to ask this.), who's the real judge?)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

I'm very sorry to say this BUT,

Some people here just don't know what they are doing. Or they are overpowered by evil...
This is not a place to convert someone's belief...So don't be offended if you don't get favorable results...Your belief is yours don't imposed it on others...if you want to, this is not the right place! If you have even a little respect on your own RELIGION why did you haul it here on the first place? (I think you know this is not the right place...) If you still have that respect on your own religion, you've got to stop before you would be completely misunderstood.

I have followed this thread and have read how YOU PEOPLE INSULTED OTHERS, how you tried to draw other people to share their own religious belief but you're alone here talking about your religion didn't you notice that?

If you just followed the EC rules it won't lead to this...

Thank you.
=Ahmad=

A British female teacher in Sudan

Post by =Ahmad= »

krisi wrote:
Oriani wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: :lol: I know it's not the moment but gosh, this is hilarious.
How about the boy who named the teddy...what happen to him? Was he castigated? (Oh my, I think we're all children here, huh! Now I'm thinking, (I'm so sorry to ask this.), who's the real judge?)
A British female teacher in Sudan

First of all, I’d like to express my appreciation to the teacher who was willing to teach in Sudan. I am sure it would be nicer to teach in the UK than in Sudan. If she teaches in the UK, she gets better incomes, facilities and environments. It’s very touching to know her willingness to teach in Sudan.

Secondly, some Muslim scholars agree with the Sudanese government’s decision to have punished the teacher while some others disagree.

Thirdly, personally I agree with the scholars who disagree with the Sudanese government’s decision.

Fourthly, but I can understand the decision.

WHY?

First, Islam forbids people to humiliate Prophet Muhammad. Whoever does it, Muslims or non-Muslims, must be punished. That’s the basic principle.

Second, she shouldn’t have been punished. She didn’t know about the principle. A person can not be punished for what s/he does not know. In the UK, one of the UK Muslim figures says that there might be no problem for kids to name their teddy bears Muhammad because bears are not considered bad/ disgusting animals. In fact, Bears are considered cool and cute animals.

Third, but Sudanese people consider bears are not cool animals. They are fierce and cruel animals. Naming teddy bears Muhammad is a BIG humiliation as Prophet Muhammad was not a fierce and cruel figure.

Fourth, so the problem, of course, has something to do with the culture. In culture point of view, Sudanese people consider bears NOT cool animals.

Fifth, the perceptions about animals are different from one area/ society to another. Dogs for example, some consider them cool animals. Dogs can be humans’ best friends. However, they are disgusting animals for some others.

Another example is pigs. These animals are cool for some people. There are lots of doll of pigs in the market. The designs are very good. The colors, pink for example (which symbolizes love), are beautiful. Some kids use these dolls to accompany them in sleeping. But for some others, pigs are considered disgusting animals (probably due to their mouths and noses or the way they eat or other things).

Another example is monkeys. For some, it’s okay to say monkey, but not for some others. When you call somebody a monkey, it means you are challenging him/her for a fight. Calling somebody a monkey is a big humiliation for some people/ society. Somebody can fight until death to defense his/her dignity. Calling somebody a monkey is touching his/her dignity.

In some parts of India, don’t ever hurt cows. Don’t eat the meat. You could be dead. You could be killed. Cows are sacred animals for some of them. I personally like the meat though. It’s delicious. Really.

So, the point is: different fond, different fish; different area/ society, different culture.

Sixth, I read an article at EnglishClub.com/ TEFL.net saying that teachers should learn the culture of the area where s/he is going to teach.

“… Whether you are teaching in your own country or abroad, it is your job as an ESL teacher to familiarize yourself with cultural taboos. This includes topics that may be considered inappropriate…”
http://www.tefl.net/teacher-tips/teacher-taboos.htm

In my opinion, by understanding the local culture, it would be easier for teachers to explain the lessons, and they themselves would be more accepted by the local people.

Seventh, I don’t blame the British teacher who did not understand the culture about animals in Sudan. She was willing to teach in Sudan is really touching to me. But I really agree with EnglishClub.com/ IELF.net saying that teachers should learn the local culture where they are going to teach.

Eighth, this suggestion also applies not only for teachers but also for other professions. We should learn the culture of the place where we are going to work. A company prefers hiring candidates who know its company’s culture.

Ninth, I really respect the Sudanese government’s decision to have punished the teacher and finally reduced the imprisonment period of time.

Tenth, I really appreciate the British teacher who has given a good explanation to the media, especially to The BBC, that during the punishment she had been treated very well.

So, here is the logic: bears are not considered cool animals in Sudan. They are even considered fierce and cruel. And Prophet Muhammad was not fierce and cruel. And naming teddy bears Muhammad means humiliating Prophet Muhammad. And whoever humiliates Muhammad must be punished.

And finally, I personally agree with some Muslim scholars who disagree with the Sudanese government’s decision, but I can also understand the decision.

Thank you very much.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Very well said Ahmad. (You're sensible! more realistic!) Thanks.

This topic is now well and truly off-topic (read the subject line) and has been locked. Admin