EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

A raped woman was sentenced to jail!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Hardi » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:51 am

Well if we already have gone to slippery path breaking laws by talking about Religion. Then I also would like to take a part and tell that, for me there exist only The Gospel of Tux! http://www.ao.com/~regan/penguins/tux.html
:lol:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:58 am

:twisted: How dare you to speak about your favorite topic while other humans' lives are in crisis! How absurd!
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Moody » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:15 am

I just talked about general all across massive rap condition and womens or kids abuse in your over all society with the hint of hidden reasons SHOWING OVER ALL IMPACT ON YOU GUYS. And perfered not to discuss one rare situation due to strict law which NEUTRALIZED THE WHOLE ABUSIVE WESTERN SENARIO IN THE MUSLIM WORLD.

You can highlight the comparative results. Don't you?
Moody
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:23 am

There is a point that you're missing. "Our society" you called doesn't whip women who are raped. Or we don't whip women who are in a car with other men. Do you see this point or do I have to spell it out for you? Women are not objects or fragile things that need protection. Why is it a crime to you because a woman is in a car with other men beside her relatives? What is wrong with it? Please help me out here! :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Moody » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:52 am

Yes I can see your point with out any argument that you cannot see a fornicater men and woman get wipped rarely, BUT ITS OK WITH YOU THAT YOUR WHOLE SOCIETY INCLUDING HALF OF YOUR WOMEN GET RAPPED, MILLIONS OF CHILDEREN GET MOLESTED BY YOUR CIVILIED CULTURE AND LAWS. As I reffered in my previous posts.
Moody
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:57 am

Tell me one country that doesn't have women get rapped or women and children are forced into slavery and prostitution. If you can find one, then I'll tell you my opinion about your statistics, which I still don't know where you've found it. And until you can give me the answer, let's stick with the point of women being whipped and put into jail because they're raped or with men who are not their relatives. Let's speak how preposterous it is, shall we?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Moody » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:12 am

Wake up, go and read your national criminal statistics, try to read a few newspapers, make it a routine daily. And try to get out of your cossy home, if you really life in California USA.

And whooo!! it is only in your mind that you think the rest of the world is THE WAY YOURS IS.

Yes crime is every where, but the above mentioned typical abuses on the national and society scale is ONLY THE BRAND OF WEST.

And you can check AGAINST ANY SOLID EVIDENCE any where in the world that it hardly exist in the Muslim world, only at minor levels.
Moody
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:20 am

Moody wrote:- Why every second women is raped in your society? Alone in USA more than 2730 women raped every single day.

:? Where did you get it?

Moody wrote:YOUR WHOLE SOCIETY INCLUDING HALF OF YOUR WOMEN GET RAPPED, MILLIONS OF CHILDEREN GET MOLESTED BY YOUR CIVILIED CULTURE AND LAWS.

:? Again I have to ask, where did you get it?

Moody wrote:Yes crime is every where, but the above mentioned typical abuses on the national and society scale is ONLY THE BRAND OF WEST.

Really? Do you even wanna go there? Really!!??!?!?! :roll:

Moody wrote:And you can check AGAINST ANY SOLID EVIDENCE any where in the world that it hardly exist in the Muslim world, only at minor levels.

How high are you right now, may I ask?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Mofo » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:13 pm

And is Moody pretending that no crime occurs in his wretched country? Instead of fixing his own problems he instead throws stones at everyone elses house.

Hands up and be counted all you people who would volunteer to give away your freedom to choose and instead accept Sharia Law!
Mofo

Postby =Ahmad= » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:36 am

Islam forbids a woman to get together with a man ( men ) without being accompanied by her relatives. It’s all done to protect them from adultery, molestation, rape, and the like.

In the case above, the woman was sentenced because she had broken this law. AGAIN, She was sentenced NOT because she had been gang raped.

I’d like to give you an analogy.

Suppose there is a man/woman stealing some jewelry from a jewelry shop. Then the police come to the location. The police ask him/her to stop it. But s/he in fact points a gun at the police and shoots them. Then the criminal runs away. On his/her run, suddenly a car hits him/her because s/he doesn’t pay attention to the traffic. S/he gets injured and then taken to the hospital. And s/he is finally put in jail due to his/her crime.

Getting hit by a car and injured is the consequence of his/her acts. It’s not the punishment. The punishment is the imprisonment. S/he is imprisoned because s/he has broken the law.

Similiarly, getting raped was the consequence of her act to get together with men without being accompanied by her relatives. It was not the punishment. And the punishment was that she was put in jail because she had broken the law.

Thank you very much.
=Ahmad=
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Current News