FARMERS WALK TO MANILA TO NO AVAIL..

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

JEROME

FARMERS WALK TO MANILA TO NO AVAIL..

Post by JEROME »

Farmers from Sumilao, a part of Mindanao which is one of the Main Islands of the Philippines, walked for months on their way to Manila, in Luzon, miles and miles away from their starting point, in their pursuit to own the lands that they were farming in their whole life. That piece of land is owned by a rich individual and never were the farmers given their own. They were tilling a land for decades because they never owned a piece of their own, a work they inherited from their grandparents even. The president promised to look at this issue but many people are doubting because it could only be a promise and not meant to be broken because of the present satisfactory ratings the lady president is receiving nowadays. For the information of everyone, and I, being a Filipino, am not proud of it, the Philippines is the tenth of the most Corrupt Country in the World today! That is so unfortunate and I just hope that we would pass this way, too, successfully like the other developing countries that experienced the same challenges and obstacles. Please pray for us and GOD BLESS US ALL! Merry Christmas Also.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: FARMERS WALK TO MANILA TO NO AVAIL..

Post by Krisi »

JEROME wrote:Farmers from Sumilao, a part of Mindanao which is one of the Main Islands of the Philippines, walked for months on their way to Manila, in Luzon, miles and miles away from their starting point, in their pursuit to own the lands that they were farming in their whole life. That piece of land is owned by a rich individual and never were the farmers given their own. They were tilling a land for decades because they never owned a piece of their own, a work they inherited from their grandparents even. The president promised to look at this issue but many people are doubting because it could only be a promise and not meant to be broken because of the present satisfactory ratings the lady president is receiving nowadays. For the information of everyone, and I, being a Filipino, am not proud of it, the Philippines is the tenth of the most Corrupt Country in the World today! That is so unfortunate and I just hope that we would pass this way, too, successfully like the other developing countries that experienced the same challenges and obstacles. Please pray for us and GOD BLESS US ALL! Merry Christmas Also.

You know Jerome I have to be honest and frank with you. Open your mind... and please don't get angry. This is just my opinion.
Philippines is not the only country in the world that has a lot of problems but I think it's only the Philippines who is very noisy about its problem (There are a lot of countries suffering more than Philippines but they know how to carry there problems constructively.) ... Wouldn't it be better if you think quietly and just move on with your life positively than holding grievances and releasing it in this way. You can never tell where will this lead you... (You can never tell what will be the effect of what you are doing. You might be dragging the Philippines down and it's not only you who'll suffer later on...)
And also you've got to accept that there are some things which are beyond your control because you really don't know exactly what's going on there...just move around the areas within your reach, improve the areas within your control ...like let say, helping your family (or if you're better off), help your community by suggesting constructive solutions to some problems (it could help), I understand your a nurse (if I'm not mistaken) how about helping in health centers... be a volunteer worker... never mind what the others are doing as long as your conscience is clean everything will turn out very lightly for you...
I know you're smart (that's why you think a lot. :) ) so if you won't allow yourself to become idle, I'm quite sure everything will turn out fine. (I think a lot too but, I'm not smart like you! :oops: )
Good deeds should start somewhere maybe you can start and let it flourish... (I think, this is more rewarding.) :)
JEROME

Post by JEROME »

I understand.. completely. Thanks a lot.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

JEROME wrote:I understand.. completely. Thanks a lot.
Thanks Jerome, I just care... :cry:
JEROME

Post by JEROME »

krisi wrote:
JEROME wrote:I understand.. completely. Thanks a lot.
Thanks Jerome, I just care... :cry:
:wink: yeah, would definitely heed your advice..