Finish the cycle of Fidel

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Finish the cycle of Fidel

Post by Oriani »

Cuba is a nice country! I know lots of people don't like Castro.. they have rights to think so, but I think he helped and well, as it is said above: Cuba needs new faces... even his brother will be up there I don't think it will be the same thing. Anyway. I really hope things go well there so that they can live OK as well as in other countries!!! Good Luck!!!!!

ps: I can't make a big opinion since I have missed 40 or more years of his government, hahahaha! :wink:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Oriani wrote:Cuba is a nice country! I know lots of people don't like Castro.. they have rights to think so, but I think he helped and well, as it is said above: Cuba needs new faces... even his brother will be up there I don't think it will be the same thing. Anyway. I really hope things go well there so that they can live OK as well as in other countries!!! Good Luck!!!!!

ps: I can't make a big opinion since I have missed 40 or more years of his government, hahahaha! :wink:
Cuba doesn't have any young smart men to replace that old man.
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

LearnSmart wrote:Finally he's out of power. Fidel Castro seamed to be an incurable disease for Latin America. Here in Venezuela, he is the haunting father of the terrible "revolution" that Hugo Chavez has begun. We're glad he's finally stepped down. Let's see if his brother does anything to better the situation of Cubans who have suffered so much.

---------------

Proud Student of http://www.OpenEnglish.com
Like elder brother like younger brother.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Bambang wrote:
Tora wrote:...
...for those who don't know what is an unclear mind for a person in his early eighties PM me... or ask uncle bambang :P ) ...
He's gonna die pretty soon while uncle B still has a long long time to go!
then how come he [U.B.] knows that much about the angels of death, huh? :mrgreen:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Tora wrote:
Bambang wrote:
Tora wrote:...
...for those who don't know what is an unclear mind for a person in his early eighties PM me... or ask uncle bambang :P ) ...
He's gonna die pretty soon while uncle B still has a long long time to go!
then how come he [U.B.] knows that much about the angels of death, huh? :mrgreen:
You'll know that as you are getting older.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

LearnSmart wrote:Finally he's out of power. Fidel Castro seamed to be an incurable disease for Latin America. Here in Venezuela, he is the haunting father of the terrible "revolution" that Hugo Chavez has begun. We're glad he's finally stepped down. Let's see if his brother does anything to better the situation of Cubans who have suffered so much.

---------------

What the you know what are you talking about?????? Do not talk about my President :evil: :evil: :evil:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Bambang wrote:

---------------

Like elder brother like younger brother.
Do not follow that idea, dear!!! Believe me!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:I read somewhere that people generally get the kind of government that they deserve.
Are we allowed to go to Cuba now? :?
Can't wait to teach them democracy? (just kidding, Lennye :wink: )
Too political to say but I cannot help myself to express that how many countries we've seen turning communist and how many countries have turned democratic. Communism is a theory and not all theories work. I think their country would turn better if they practice democracy.