EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Quran

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby frengo » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:25 pm

I am very interested in Quran, too, so i have started to read it briefly, just to have a first idea of it (later I will do so more deeply). Sometimes I find some part needing an explaination. For example, have you already read the verse N. 34 inside the "An-Nisâ'" (sure number 4)? I have read that in Italian, so I'm sorry but I cannot post it here. I would like to have a comment not only from you, but also from some Muslim woman. Thank you!

Furthermore, can you please give me an example of the scientific demonstrations you have found inside the Quran? I would like to read some of them (give me the Sure number and verse). Thanks...
frengo
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006

??

Postby waiting4sunny » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:49 pm

How do you think of it?
I think it is a greatful book!
I'm looking forward to hear from you !
waiting4sunny
Silver Member

Postby BOUKHATEM » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:02 pm

really when i entered that forum and saw the amazing quotes i wept and i was extremely happy.I'm a muslim and i red also about the other religions especially boudhism and christianity and the more i read the more i get persuaded that islam is the truth. thank you for every one for being open-minded and a special thanks for every non-muslim whose working his mind and seeking for truth.
BOUKHATEM

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:44 am

Thank you Rid rose and to all who search for the truth and we should not forget to thank God ( Allah ) for Giden us to the truth and justice and for showin us the way of happiness through his verses may allah bless you all :)
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby CityYoung » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:06 am

Hi guys . it's a nice topic to discuss . first of all , I want to say hunam must think about everything around him/her .for examble ( tree). what is it ? who made it ? why it made ? who could make it ?
and most of thing around you made to help and to keep human alive . Am I right ?

and we must think who want to keep us alive ?
and why he want us alive ?

you can find all answer these questions in Quran

I'm happy to ask me whatever you want ?

thank you . Good luck guys :wink:
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby fortminor » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:27 pm

Im your Next fan ! ( I donnu the number :wink: )
fortminor
Platinum Member

Re: Quran

Postby Annaa » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 am

I`m a muslim girl I like to read islam books,but I still don`t read the Quran.When I`m going to be 18 or 19 I will read it cuz it`s God book.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweetmaria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:53 pm

i feel sometimes, when i need a answer i can find this questions in Islam..
I am trying to read Quran, I am not finish to read it.. :~: :oops:
But i wish to finish it soon..!!
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
sweetmaria
Platinum Member

Postby sweets » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:46 pm

red rose
wonder why Arabian acient people could predict so many things!
red rose
arabian acient people did not predict this things but Allah inspire our Prophet Mohammed "Peace be upon him' and told him in many ways

sweetmaria
if u have any question about islam iam moslem so ;-) and ask me if u have any question and their are many moslms here so do not hesitate

ANNA
so u tried to read form Quraan that's good do u know that read it in Rammdan gives u Handouts more than atherdays so try to finsh it in this rammdan inshalla

city young u back nice to see u againe how are u

and thanx for everyone Participated in this topic

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers to all ;-)
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweetmaria » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:49 pm

sweets wrote:sweetmaria
if u have any question about islam iam moslem so ;-) and ask me if u have any question and their are many moslms here so do not hesitate

{-: Thanks...
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying
sweetmaria
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Books & Authors