EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

the best writer of English Club

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

the best writer of English Club

Postby hereiam » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:44 pm

is Dixie cause she wrote over 5500 letters.
Congratulations Dixie:)
She is very "fertile" writer:)
hereiam
Gold Member

Re: the best writer of English Club

Postby Dixie » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:29 pm

hereiam wrote:is Dixie cause she wrote over 5500 letters.
Congratulations Dixie:)
She is very "fertile" writer:)

mmmmmmmmmm Thank you very much, but... the fact of posting a lot doesn't make me the best writer at all! Look at my posts, they are meaningful most times. I think there are really good writers on EC though ;)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

hi Dixie:)

Postby hereiam » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:53 pm

well...still bit far to 5500:)
Dixie - may I ask you what books do you like reading? (if you have any time to read books of course:)
and would you ever think about publishing this or that cause I think you have written a lot things? but maybe I am mistaken.
All the best:)
hereiam
Gold Member

Re: hi Dixie:)

Postby Dixie » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:09 pm

hereiam wrote:Dixie - may I ask you what books do you like reading? (if you have any time to read books of course:)

I like reading fiction books. I can't say a specific genre. To give you some examples, finished The Da Vinci Code last week (I've read it twice already), this week I read a psychological novel by a Catalan author, and today I started Bram Stoker's Dracula. So as you can see I don't have any preferences, just read what I like...

hereiam wrote:and would you ever think about publishing this or that cause I think you have written a lot things? but maybe I am mistaken.
All the best:)

Publishing what? I wanted to be a writer when I was small. I used to make up stories and write them down, but I don't do that anymore. I wish I had a talent for writing though :roll:
Dixie

Return to Books & Authors