How old were you when you first tried to learn how to read?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

the first time i tried reading it was when i was three years old that is the first time i go to the mosque to learn al-quran
samoo

Post by samoo »

I'm not sure but I think I started reading since i was 5 year old .. I use to read a lot but now because I am to much busy i couldn't read a lot
when I open any book I can only read few line .. The funny thing I keep buying all kind of book as if I will read it.. looool maybe I will do it in the future ..who knows ?
cuongviet

Post by cuongviet »

Yes I know how to read at the age of 7. Actually, I never read decently until 19 years old. When I was a child I was very lazy to read. But when I got into university, The study method had to change to catch up with my friends. I had to be self-study alot. :oops:
Nu

Post by Nu »

I remember I started to read really early... an' the first book was Anjelika ) may be, u know... there is a very popular film based on this novel... at first my parents thought i just pretented to read but when they realized ))) ooh, they were astonished )
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: How old were you when you first tried to learn how to read?

Post by Annaa »

4 or 5
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..