EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How about Harry potter in book7 ?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:50 pm

Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Who is to die?

Postby Inkbell » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:00 pm

I really think, that it will be Harry who is going to pass away. It would be a tremendous marketing trick and as, you've already said, the hero will die, it would be dramatic and tear-squeezing, the papers would write vastly about it, but the story would live for ever and ever. I can't wait, untill I know the truth!
Inkbell

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:35 am

LennyeTran wrote:Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.

wow that sounds fair... I wouldn't want Harry to get killed though. But if she killed Dumbldore, she won't hesitate to kill Harry too...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby iwantmore » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:33 pm

I LOVWE HERMIONE
She's so cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...
iwantmore

Postby iwantmore » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:35 pm

I don't think J.K.Rowling will kill Harry.
1 of them will die. That'll be RON. I like HARRY GOING WITH HERMIONE. THEY"RE SO cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...
iwantmore

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:55 pm

iwantmore wrote:I don't think J.K.Rowling will kill Harry.
1 of them will die. That'll be RON. I like HARRY GOING WITH HERMIONE. THEY"RE SO cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...

but Harry is with Ginny.... I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:18 pm

illusion wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.

wow that sounds fair... I wouldn't want Harry to get killed though. But if she killed Dumbldore, she won't hesitate to kill Harry too...

But Dumbledore might come back, though. Or am I the only one who still hope it would happen? :cry:

Anyway, I do want her to let Harry died. I hate it when other people try to finish what the other author has left off intentionally.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:20 pm

illusion wrote:I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione

Exactly! It's cute how they get jealous of each other without knowing the obvious reason of it, they like each other more than just friends. 8)
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:43 pm

LennyeTran wrote:But Dumbledore might come back, though. Or am I the only one who still hope it would happen? :cry:
Of course he gome and not only he. They all go to hell and come back. Devil must don't like them. :twisted:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:47 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione

Exactly! It's cute how they get jealous of each other without knowing the obvious reason of it, they like each other more than just friends. 8)

yeah, I think they'd make a nice couple :) I hated when Ron was dating Lavender. It was so stupid. All they ever did was make out...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Books & Authors