EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How about Harry potter in book7 ?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:50 pm

Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Who is to die?

Postby Inkbell » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:00 pm

I really think, that it will be Harry who is going to pass away. It would be a tremendous marketing trick and as, you've already said, the hero will die, it would be dramatic and tear-squeezing, the papers would write vastly about it, but the story would live for ever and ever. I can't wait, untill I know the truth!
User avatar
Inkbell
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:56 am
Location: Poland

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:35 am

LennyeTran wrote:Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.


wow that sounds fair... I wouldn't want Harry to get killed though. But if she killed Dumbldore, she won't hesitate to kill Harry too...
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Postby iwantmore » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:33 pm

I LOVWE HERMIONE
She's so cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...
iwantmore
 

Postby iwantmore » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:35 pm

I don't think J.K.Rowling will kill Harry.
1 of them will die. That'll be RON. I like HARRY GOING WITH HERMIONE. THEY"RE SO cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...
iwantmore
 

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:55 pm

iwantmore wrote:I don't think J.K.Rowling will kill Harry.
1 of them will die. That'll be RON. I like HARRY GOING WITH HERMIONE. THEY"RE SO cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...cute...


but Harry is with Ginny.... I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:18 pm

illusion wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Ron, Snape, or Harry. Ron died because he saved Harry. Snaped died because he paid his debt to Harry. Harry died because the author had an interest in killing the main character, so her story could forever live but could not be continued.


wow that sounds fair... I wouldn't want Harry to get killed though. But if she killed Dumbldore, she won't hesitate to kill Harry too...

But Dumbledore might come back, though. Or am I the only one who still hope it would happen? :cry:

Anyway, I do want her to let Harry died. I hate it when other people try to finish what the other author has left off intentionally.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:20 pm

illusion wrote:I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione

Exactly! It's cute how they get jealous of each other without knowing the obvious reason of it, they like each other more than just friends. 8)
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Hardi » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:43 pm

LennyeTran wrote:But Dumbledore might come back, though. Or am I the only one who still hope it would happen? :cry:
Of course he gome and not only he. They all go to hell and come back. Devil must don't like them. :twisted:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Location: European Union
Status: Other

Postby illusion » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:47 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:I think it's Ron that is supposed to be with Hermione

Exactly! It's cute how they get jealous of each other without knowing the obvious reason of it, they like each other more than just friends. 8)


yeah, I think they'd make a nice couple :) I hated when Ron was dating Lavender. It was so stupid. All they ever did was make out...
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Next

Return to Books & Authors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests