EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What's your attitude to audio books?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:57 pm

I'm thinking of trying it but firsly I like reading in subway, that's complicated to talk to mobile-phone even due to the noise, that's why I can't use it there, at home I prefer old good paper, to read at university I carry small pocketbooks, not heavy and useful in size, I guess I don't need audiobooks, I'll try one if someday I get off on a coach journey! 8)
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Nu » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:46 am

And I like listening to different fairy-tails while i'm falling asleep ) especially if they are poems and are being read in lanquid relaxing voice )
Nu
Silver Member

Postby Cypress » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:12 pm

audiobooks wrote:Ideal time for listening audio books - car driving. I think.

I agree. During the last semester, I had to do more than one hour and a half (each way) of commuting to my university. I listened to detective stories by Agatha Christie; because it was so interesting, it kept me from falling asleep. But the school semester is over, and I won’t listen to audio books until September.
Cypress
Gold Member

Return to Books & Authors