EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Marc Levy

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Marc Levy

Postby quicksilver » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:13 am

Marc Levy's books are very popular in my country now. I read his books and i really like them. His love stories are very romance especially "just like heaven".
quicksilver
Gold Member

Re: Marc Levy

Postby Tora » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 pm

quicksilver wrote:Marc Levy's books are very popular in my country now. I read his books and i really like them. His love stories are very romance especially "just like heaven".

A freind of mine I totally trust (she is really good at books) is going to start a book after Levy. he's popular in russia too. I guess I'll decide wether to read him or not when she finishes it :wink:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby galina » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:02 pm

hiiii
where is i am possible download this book?
galina

Postby Tora » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:33 am

Have no idea! But I'm definitely reading it! A friend of mine is so excited - a true romance she says... :D Must be a good book for my summer vacation :P
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Marc Levy

Postby Arale » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:32 am

quicksilver wrote:Marc Levy's books are very popular in my country now. I read his books and i really like them. His love stories are very romance especially "just like heaven".

The exact name of that novel is 'If only it were true'. The name 'Just like heaven' comes in the movie only. 'If only it were true' is my beloved novel.

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Return to Books & Authors