EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

DO YOU LIKE HARRY POTTER OF J.K.ROWLING?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Nuh huh, the fifth HP is the best one, to me. And evidently, the fifth one got sold the most; 200-300-something millions books were sold.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:30 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Nuh huh, the fifth HP is the best one, to me. And evidently, the fifth one got sold the most; 200-300-something millions books were sold.
Fifth one was worst.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby YAYO » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:09 am

By all means Harry to poter is one of best books than I have written in this world, the problem occurs when they made the films, I personally likes but the books, I believe that they are better.
YAYO
Silver Member

Postby jmiya » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:20 pm

I I agree with Yayo...the books are better than the movie. I had read all the Potter book except the last one, and I must say its a cool and wonderful... im looking forward in reading the last and hope to be the best of Harry Potter series
jmiya

Postby Hardi » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:05 pm

I don't care about Potter guy, if he will die or not. He's a stupid kid anyway. I'm interested about Severus Snape. He's most interesting character in that book.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:01 am

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Nuh huh, the fifth HP is the best one, to me. And evidently, the fifth one got sold the most; 200-300-something millions books were sold.
Fifth one was worst.

You didn't read it, then. I believe the seventh surpassed the fifth's record because it's the last book. I'm not saying it's not good; it is good. However, the epilogue just killed it. I wished she wouldn't have soften it up.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:03 am

Hardi wrote:I don't care about Potter guy, if he will die or not. He's a stupid kid anyway. I'm interested about Severus Snape. He's most interesting character in that book.

I've always believed he was a good guy, and boy, was I right or what! My cousins were mad since they had no faith in him as a loyal person to Dumbledore.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:03 am

LennyeTran wrote:You didn't read it, then. I believe the seventh surpassed the fifth's record because it's the last book. I'm not saying it's not good; it is good. However, the epilogue just killed it. I wished she wouldn't have soften it up.
I did read it. But I'm really not sure what about it was. I think there was Dolores Umbridge right? ..But it was still worst.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Predin » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:27 am

Hell yeah, I like them. Actually finished reading The Deathly Hallows the day before yesterday and really liked it. The bad thing was I didn't remember what the previous book was about. I ended up kinda confused in some parts of the book because I had forgotten some characters and stuff about Horcruxes.
Predin

Postby ERPS » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:24 pm

I already ended this book... and I loved it... every single part of it... I dunno why peple tend to say it's stupid and that it's for kids... hey... I began reading HP books when I was 11... is it my fault that it took so many years to be done with the whole thing?

And just pointing one thing out... Voldemort is so cool and great that only he could kill himself
ERPS
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Books & Authors