EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

There must be someone else...

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

There must be someone else...

Postby thinhare » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:15 pm

A 80-year-old old man came to hospital for physical examination. During the period, he just kept flaunting about his young wife.

"She is only 25-year-old." he said, "we just got married 4 months ago, and you never know how much she is faithful to me. She couldn't be without me in any minute, She's alway sticking on me even making me feel annoyed." "further more," said the old man, "She's got pregnant recently already."

The doctor kept listening and say nothing.

"How about that." The old man was very proud of himself.

The doctor took a glance at him and said, "Uh, yeah, that make me recall one of my long-lost friend. He told me a story about something happened when he was hunting in Africa. Sometime he came cross a lion in a grassland, he reached his back to take the gun to aim quickly. But he found he've made a huge mistake soon, what he got not the gun, but the umbrella. And it was too late, the lion was standing just in front of him, and is going jump on him. So he just pointed the umbrella on the lion, and shouted, "Pong, pong, pong", like a gun shooting. All of a sudden, the miracle just happened, the lion fall on the dust and died."

By then, "~! That's impossible!" the old man yelled, "There must be someone else who did that!"

"I do think so." replied the doctor.
thinhare

Re: There must be someone else...

Postby sweethuman » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:55 am

:roll:
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Entertainment