EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby tikay » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:23 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I was falling from Cedar tree. :wink: And I can't believe my bf was falling the Cypress tree. He doesn't sound like he did.

I am a cedar tree....which is nice I love cedar...the smell and reddish color of it. Plus bugs dont like cedar....moths stay away from my cedar chest & this keeps our clothes or blankets safe and moth-holes away!

LennyeTran are you sure you are Cedar?
I was excited at first because we would be the same but how can you be Cedar and a Leo...if you are cedar you are an Aquarius...in which case we are still the same sign I guess...are you sure you are Leo ?

Anyway Feb/cedar is Aquarius honey!
:)

I should learn to look deeper still.
We are the same tree but different signs...astrologically.
Last edited by tikay on Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

tikay wrote:
I was excited at first because we would be the same but how can you be Cedar and a Leo...if you are cedar you are an Aquarius...in which case we are still the same sign I guess...are you sure you are Leo ?

Feb 09 to Feb 18 - Cedar Tree
Aug 14 to Aug 23 - Cedar Tree
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby tikay » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:38 am

LennyeTran wrote:
tikay wrote:

Feb 09 to Feb 18 - Cedar Tree
Aug 14 to Aug 23 - Cedar Tree

:oops: uh-oH !!! once again I am off...sorry.
still, :D we have more in common!
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby maddy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:40 am

well...well...well... it's quite true, mine's lime tree, but actually I dont think that I'm loyal :oops:
maddy

Postby Triumph » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:42 am

Weeping Willow (Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh.

:lol: It's quite true except musically inclined. :roll: I don't have a sense of rhythm so I don't particularly like music :D If you get the chance to listen to me singing, you'll understand how weak I'm in music... :oops:
Triumph
Gold Member

Re: WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?

Postby JainaSolo » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:11 pm

Anahita wrote:Feb 09 to Feb 18 - Cedar Tree

Cedar Tree (Confidence) -- of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the le act shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true! Love, able to make quick decisions.

:mrgreen: mmm, I think that's all true! :shock:
JainaSolo
Silver Member

Postby tikay » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:44 pm

welcome to the cedar trees friend! :lol:
I don't agree that I look down on others but people see me that way so...ugh! maybe in some small ways....not much!

:lol:
Last edited by tikay on Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby tikay » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:14 am

ok. I cleaned that up a little for the rolling eye-baller...but please this is a free world...isnt it?
anahita you can scold me if you like i wont mind...I can even take out my funny post if you like...no problem.
Last edited by tikay on Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby TearHere » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:20 am

Poplar Tree (Uncertainty) -- looks very decorative, talented, not always self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great warmth, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, perfectionist, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

this is really me.. :roll: thanks for sharing it Anahita.. :wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
TearHere
Gold Member

Postby Cypress » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:03 am

Hmmm, I guess I chose a wrong nickname then. Instead of cypress, it should've been poplar. Well, poplar doesn't sound as beautiful as cypress. It sounds masculine. Even though I'm not a real cypress tree, I'll pretend I am :D
Cypress
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment