EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby TearHere » Sat May 27, 2006 5:57 am

Cypress wrote:Hmmm, I guess I chose a wrong nickname then. Instead of cypress, it should've been poplar. Well, poplar doesn't sound as beautiful as cypress. It sounds masculine. Even though I'm not a real cypress tree, I'll pretend I am :D

hmmm.. we have the same tree..cooL.. :wink: bdw,how did you come up with such a beautiful nickname??..
When all else fails..don't stop.
TearHere
Gold Member

Postby innocenteyes » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:03 am

Pine Tree (Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others, active imagination, and likes to write poetry, not fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.

that was true but I'm fashion conscious
thanx dear for the topic I really like it :D
innocenteyes
Silver Member

Re: WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?

Postby cyborg » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:16 am

Anahita wrote:

Jun 04 to Jun 13 - Hornbeam Tree
Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste) -- of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egotistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

i don't agree with these point
dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.
cyborg
Gold Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:04 pm

Cypress Tree (Faithfulness) -- strong, muscular, adaptable, takes that life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

I think I fall from this tree my birth day is 30 of july
it is realy who I am :D .
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby heart » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:05 am

Olive Tree (Wisdom) -- loves sun, warmth and kind feelings, reasonable, balanced, avoids aggression and violence, tolerant, cheerful, calm, well-developed sense of justice, sensitive, empathetic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of sophisticated people.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Not true @ all,,
Sun ,, this summer I hate it!!

calm.. true :wink:

THANK U :D
heart
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Entertainment