EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Horoscope Test...

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Horoscope Test...

Postby cyborg » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:06 am

If you are honest this tells the truth - it's pretty good 8)

Write your answers on a piece of paper. No cheating !!

The answers are at the bottom of this page.

1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.

2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?

3. Your first initial?

4. Your month of birth?

5. Which color do you like more, black or white?

6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

7. Your favorite number?

8. Do you like Sydney or Brisbane more?

9. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?

10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat)

Answers

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
1. You are completely in love with this person.

2. If you choose:

Red - You are alert and your life is full of love. Black - you are conservative and aggressive. Green - your soul is relaxed and you are laid back Blue - you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. Yellow- you are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

3. If your initial is:

A-K You have a lot of love to give in friendships in your life.

L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.

S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

4. If you were born in: Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.

April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will last long and the memories will last forever.

July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good.

Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.

5. If you chose..... Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

6. This person is your best friend.

7. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

8. If you chose: Sydney: You like adventure. Brisbane: You are a laid back person.

9. If you chose:

Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.

Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

10. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday!

.
.
.
.
.
put some excitement between ye legs..........ride horse
User avatar
cyborg
Gold Member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:56 am

Postby cyborg » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:44 am

Its no joke, but yet did that hold good for you?

For me ye,
User avatar
cyborg
Gold Member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:56 am

Postby MissLT » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:10 pm

I'm the party pooper. I never send the chain mails sent to me.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby cyborg » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:47 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I'm the party pooper. I never send the chain mails sent to me.

:roll:
User avatar
cyborg
Gold Member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:56 am

Postby Hardi » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:21 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I'm the party pooper. I never send the chain mails sent to me.
I got something half hour to get what you sing.. found the definition of "pooper" then "party pooper" and then still thought long time.. Last I got that you never forward chain mails. Which I understand very well I also dislike them.

But it's still unclear, which connection have the fact, that you are a party pooper and u dislike chain mails..

Well it's too hot weather for me, for thinking. 26C is already too much.. retard my thinking a lot.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Location: European Union
Status: Other

Postby Tora » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:15 pm

I liked it a lot, Cyborg! Nice job! but I won't sell it either! never do it! Most of all I can't stand sms chain-messages (in Russia we call it "letter of happiness' :roll: )!
User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: Moscow
Status: Other

Postby Hardi » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:22 pm

I don't think it's a chain message, if you send own wish to your 10 friends.. only thing, if you wish was: "I want a new shining car", u may get 10 new cars.. and that's not exact.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Location: European Union
Status: Other

Postby cyborg » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:22 am

i dnt really get the relation between your chain mails & SMS, but never the less ill catch ye ppl later. Got my exams, kinda way to scared.
User avatar
cyborg
Gold Member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:56 am

Postby MissLT » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:56 am

Hardi wrote:I got something half hour to get what you sing.. found the definition of "pooper" then "party pooper" and then still thought long time.. Last I got that you never forward chain mails. Which I understand very well I also dislike them.

But it's still unclear, which connection have the fact, that you are a party pooper and u dislike chain mails..

Well it's too hot weather for me, for thinking. 26C is already too much.. retard my thinking a lot.

Those chain mails when people send to me and say, oh send this to this amount of people, and nothing bad would happen to you, or for this case, your wish would come true blah blah blah. I call all these types of messages as chain mails.

Some people think there's fun, and it's no harm to send them around. I, on the other hand, dislike them. Therefore, those mails always never get sent to other people on my contact list. Maybe they would go on with other people, but never would on my end. And that's why I'm a party pooper; I'd stop the fun because I dislike them.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby cyborg » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:18 am

LennyeTran wrote:Those chain mails when people send to me and say, oh send this to this amount of people, and nothing bad would happen to you, or for this case, your wish would come true blah blah blah. I call all these types of messages as chain mails.

Some people think there's fun, and it's no harm to send them around. I, on the other hand, dislike them. Therefore, those mails always never get sent to other people on my contact list. Maybe they would go on with other people, but never would on my end. And that's why I'm a party pooper; I'd stop the fun because I dislike them.



u took it wrongly anyways.

its always: Different stroke for different ppl...........hahaha

i would rather say ppl dnt get the whole of context
User avatar
cyborg
Gold Member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:56 am

Next

Return to Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron