EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Actions..........

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Actions..........

Postby denvinbo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:00 am

My colleague came and gave me a flower for Valentine day.....
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:55 am

Ohhhhh, so sweet... hmm, no chocolate, I thought... I placed it in a vase and hurriedly ran to the conference room for the meeting....I was five minutes late and everyone's eye was on me...Oh me, oh my...I felt I was melting at that moment and wished to hide somewhere...Whew, I reached my seat finally...
Last edited by Krisi on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:30 pm

I felt better then......The conference ended normally......And my boss gave me a reward for the successful meeting.....Although I was late.......

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Suddenly, a foolish old fat bald uncle tapped my shoulder and said "'Ow yer goin'"
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:02 am

I said Hello and walked away......but when I walked 2 steps.....I realized he was my best friend's father......what was he doing here?

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:17 am

He said, he just passed by to greet me... and to know how life has been going on. Soon after our short chat he left... then, I dashed off to my room.
I logged the minutes at the meeting that has just ended and prepared a memorandum for tomorrow's big event. When I got all my works done, I wore my coat and got my flowers. I logged out and breathed out...it was such a busy day for me... I bought some bread in a nearby bakery shop. Then on the way, I met my best friend. We got inside a cozy coffee shop across the road. We talked a little and learned that a close friend is very ill... and thought, I have to visit her tomorrow after work. After a cup, we prepared to go and I bade goodbye and I went straight home. I took my shower, ate a little and went to the bedroom and slept...and, Oh, I fell down from the bed... the end :mrgreen:
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:12 am

It was a sunless morning. Nevertheless, I made myself ready for the day. (Yeah)...I took a bath (with the moonlight). Then, I got dressed, went to the dining table, and was ready for my big breakfast... :shock: My dog was making a mess on the floor! :x :twisted: Oh my! I quickly grabbed hasta's leash and led her out of the house...Oh, :oops: I had a stomach ache so, I went to WC... :oops: OK! now, :P I washed my hand. Went back to the dining room to eat my breakfast as fast as I could... I walked to the office because I don't have a car... :( Hmm, actually it was not that far. It was a great day to walk... 8) I got to see a lot around and enjoyed every second of my walk.. :) Then I asked Krisi and Denvinbo if they have four cars... :?: Then while I was walking, I saw a friend on the other side of the road. :D He was trying to ask something but so sorry :( not to hear it because of the noise around. I just waived my hand goodbye and went on walking... :) The office was a few steps away. As soon as I reached the office, I rushed into my room and sat down on my chair. :| when suddenly I was called for an urgent meeting. My colleague came and gave me a flower for Valentine's Day. :roll: :oops: ...Ohhh, "so sweet"..."hmm, no chocolate", I thought :? ... I put it in a vase and hurriedly ran to the conference room for the meeting... :( I was five minutes late and everyone's eye was on me :oops: ...Oh me, oh my... :oops: I felt I was melting at that moment and wished to hide somewhere :oops: ... whew, I reached my seat...finally relieved...I felt better then. The conference ended normally and my boss gave me a reward for a successful meeting, although I was late :)
Suddenly , a foolish old fat bald uncle tapped my shoulder and said "Ow yer goin"... I said, hello and walked away but after two steps :shock: , I realized he was my best friend's father...what was he doing here :roll: ? Then, he said he just passed by to greet me...and to know how life has been going on. Soon after our short chat he left...Then, I dashed off into my room. I logged the minutes at the meeting that has ended that morning and prepared a memorandum for tomorrow's big event. When I got all my works done, I wore my coat and got my flowers and got out of my room. I logged out for the day and breathed out...it was such a busy but fulfilling day for me... :) I bought some bread in a nearby bakery shop. Then on the way, I met my best friend. We got inside a cozy coffee shop across the road. We talked a little and learned that a close friend is very ill... :( and thought, I have to visit her tomorrow after work. After a cup of coffee, we prepared to go and I bade goodbye and I went straight home.
Home at last! I took my shower, ate a little and went to the bedroom and had a good night sleep... and , oh! I fell down from the bed... the end. :mrgreen:
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:30 am

I think I will make the story.....But you faster, krisi........... :)

Anyway......GOOD.................. :D

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:20 pm

What's next?
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:32 am

I'll start, please connect any idea. Let's create a folk tale... :P Make it funny, please! :)

Long time ago, in a far away land....
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment