EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Actions..........

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Actions..........

Postby denvinbo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:00 am

My colleague came and gave me a flower for Valentine day.....
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:55 am

Ohhhhh, so sweet... hmm, no chocolate, I thought... I placed it in a vase and hurriedly ran to the conference room for the meeting....I was five minutes late and everyone's eye was on me...Oh me, oh my...I felt I was melting at that moment and wished to hide somewhere...Whew, I reached my seat finally...
Last edited by Krisi on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:30 pm

I felt better then......The conference ended normally......And my boss gave me a reward for the successful meeting.....Although I was late.......

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Suddenly, a foolish old fat bald uncle tapped my shoulder and said "'Ow yer goin'"
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:02 am

I said Hello and walked away......but when I walked 2 steps.....I realized he was my best friend's father......what was he doing here?

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:17 am

He said, he just passed by to greet me... and to know how life has been going on. Soon after our short chat he left... then, I dashed off to my room.
I logged the minutes at the meeting that has just ended and prepared a memorandum for tomorrow's big event. When I got all my works done, I wore my coat and got my flowers. I logged out and breathed out...it was such a busy day for me... I bought some bread in a nearby bakery shop. Then on the way, I met my best friend. We got inside a cozy coffee shop across the road. We talked a little and learned that a close friend is very ill... and thought, I have to visit her tomorrow after work. After a cup, we prepared to go and I bade goodbye and I went straight home. I took my shower, ate a little and went to the bedroom and slept...and, Oh, I fell down from the bed... the end :mrgreen:
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:12 am

It was a sunless morning. Nevertheless, I made myself ready for the day. (Yeah)...I took a bath (with the moonlight). Then, I got dressed, went to the dining table, and was ready for my big breakfast... :shock: My dog was making a mess on the floor! :x :twisted: Oh my! I quickly grabbed hasta's leash and led her out of the house...Oh, :oops: I had a stomach ache so, I went to WC... :oops: OK! now, :P I washed my hand. Went back to the dining room to eat my breakfast as fast as I could... I walked to the office because I don't have a car... :( Hmm, actually it was not that far. It was a great day to walk... 8) I got to see a lot around and enjoyed every second of my walk.. :) Then I asked Krisi and Denvinbo if they have four cars... :?: Then while I was walking, I saw a friend on the other side of the road. :D He was trying to ask something but so sorry :( not to hear it because of the noise around. I just waived my hand goodbye and went on walking... :) The office was a few steps away. As soon as I reached the office, I rushed into my room and sat down on my chair. :| when suddenly I was called for an urgent meeting. My colleague came and gave me a flower for Valentine's Day. :roll: :oops: ...Ohhh, "so sweet"..."hmm, no chocolate", I thought :? ... I put it in a vase and hurriedly ran to the conference room for the meeting... :( I was five minutes late and everyone's eye was on me :oops: ...Oh me, oh my... :oops: I felt I was melting at that moment and wished to hide somewhere :oops: ... whew, I reached my seat...finally relieved...I felt better then. The conference ended normally and my boss gave me a reward for a successful meeting, although I was late :)
Suddenly , a foolish old fat bald uncle tapped my shoulder and said "Ow yer goin"... I said, hello and walked away but after two steps :shock: , I realized he was my best friend's father...what was he doing here :roll: ? Then, he said he just passed by to greet me...and to know how life has been going on. Soon after our short chat he left...Then, I dashed off into my room. I logged the minutes at the meeting that has ended that morning and prepared a memorandum for tomorrow's big event. When I got all my works done, I wore my coat and got my flowers and got out of my room. I logged out for the day and breathed out...it was such a busy but fulfilling day for me... :) I bought some bread in a nearby bakery shop. Then on the way, I met my best friend. We got inside a cozy coffee shop across the road. We talked a little and learned that a close friend is very ill... :( and thought, I have to visit her tomorrow after work. After a cup of coffee, we prepared to go and I bade goodbye and I went straight home.
Home at last! I took my shower, ate a little and went to the bedroom and had a good night sleep... and , oh! I fell down from the bed... the end. :mrgreen:
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby denvinbo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:30 am

I think I will make the story.....But you faster, krisi........... :)

Anyway......GOOD.................. :D

denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Bambang » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:20 pm

What's next?
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:32 am

I'll start, please connect any idea. Let's create a folk tale... :P Make it funny, please! :)

Long time ago, in a far away land....
always.

Krisi
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment