EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

would you look me in the eye and tell me that you're happy ?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

would you look me in the eye and tell me that you're happy ?

Postby seewhome » Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:28 am

are you happy now? :roll:
seewhome

Postby judy » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:05 am

yes, i like the item, it's emotional and makes me feel gentle.
sometimes i would say to others, yes, i'm happy or i'm feeling well.
but if i look at you in the eyes, i know, and you know as well, i'm not happy. so i shouldn't see somebody in the eyes. sometimes, sorrow and sadness etc. would become a secret keeping deep into my heart and soul. so now you see, i'm happy, i'm smiling with you.
thanks
judy

Postby seewhome » Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:59 pm

THE LIFE

This is a quote from my favourite author: " Life is what you see in people's eyes; life's what they learn,and, having learnt it, never, though they seek to hide it, cease to be aware of".

Look at a smiling face. Look into the eyes, who can tell if deep inside there is a weight pressing down on the heart?

How do we grown-ups differ from kids? Not much. To some extent, we all are big kids, and however long we have lived, remain inexperienced and helpless in Life. We still make stupid blunders, we curse, and at times feel scared of what lies ahead.
Yet we are different. We are the children who have already seen and tasted the savour of life, sweet and bitter. Our eyes come to lose the innocent carefree look that was there when we were small, so curious and nervous to learn about the Life.

Life is what you see in people's eyes....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes I drive so fast ...just to feel the danger. I wanna scream it makes me feel alive
Is it enough to breath
Is it enough to live
Somebody ran my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
...somebody save my life"
:roll: :roll: :roll:
seewhome

yes.. that is true...

Postby linss2560 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:42 am

yes.. that is true... that is y i ask myself.. how to make myself happy if im not happy..? in reality. because of the competition or challeage of the socity, we have to improve ourselves regularly.. but sometimes.. it is hard to achieve our target.. true..i was very upset at some point of time in my deep inside of my heart..i wrote down a lot of my feelings..expressing what my feelings at that moment..that is my way of making me feel better after that.. actually... i found a lot of stress in my life......
linss2560

"The Dance of the Fire "

Postby thebluebird » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:14 am

What's make me happy ?

Have you heard "The Dance of the Fire "

Excelent french music,i love it .
thebluebird

Return to Music & Movies