EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Linkinpark and Westlife

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Linkinpark and Westlife

Postby Cutegirl » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:35 am

What do u think of these wonderful bands ..........they are the greatest aren't they , their songs actually doesn have a special meaning and their music too , what do u think ??
Cutegirl

Re: Linkinpark and Westlife

Postby pimp » Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:44 am

Cutegirl wrote:What do u think of these wonderful bands ..........they are the greatest aren't they , their songs actually doesn have a special meaning and their music too , what do u think ??

linkinpark 's great.i am crazy about them.their music rocks.but i dont like westlife.just because they have no talent.they have the same sounds in every songs.and their music's boring.this's my opinion.remember lp's great.
pimp

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:54 pm

:D iam crazy about LINKINPARK too they are the BEST i love their songs and specilay their new song (NUMB) it is sooooooooooooooo cool LOVE IT LOL :P anyway i get kindsa crazy when i talk about them .

so who is your fav one of them ?? i like CHEASTER actually he is so cute though ;)

but westlife are fine i think they are fine to me :)

hi

Postby pimp » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:40 pm

Anonymous wrote::D iam crazy about LINKINPARK too they are the BEST i love their songs and specilay their new song (NUMB) it is sooooooooooooooo cool LOVE IT LOL :P anyway i get kindsa crazy when i talk about them .

so who is your fav one of them ?? i like CHEASTER actually he is so cute though ;)

but
westlife are fine i think they are fine to me :)

hey,same here.i am crazy about chester bennington,i always get mad whenever i talk about him.he's so cute but i think he has a very special face.i like all lp songs.numb's cool but i like''hit the floor''better.what about u?what 's ur fav song?we all love chazy chaz.i think u know who chazy chaz is :D
pimp

What about Texas

Postby San » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:44 pm

I don't know LINKINPARK before I see your message.I wanna know more information about LINKINPARK.Which song are they sing?
What about Texas?"Carnival Girl" is so wonderful.It makes me excited.I dream that I gonna to carnival. :cry: :cry: :cry:
San

what a pity,san

Postby pimp » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:33 am

hey,what a pity sam
linkin park is the best band forever.of courese,they're rock,not pop or hip hop.they have 3 cds:hybrid theory,reamination(hybrid theory remix)and the newest is meteora.buy it right now,sam.i think all their songs are great.it's hard to pick.there're 6 members in lp:chester bennington,mike shinoda,rob,phoenix,joe hahn and brad.u know,i am crazy about chester.he has a cute rough voice :lol: ok,i bet u will love them after hearing:crawling,papercut,one step closer,by myself,in the end, a place for my head,push me away(hybrid theory)and dont stay,hit the floor,faint,figure0.9,from the inside,nobody's listenneing,numb......ok,sam.i hope u will become a lp fan.about taxas?i dont know them.a new band?i aslo dont know that song"carnival girl" :wink: ,tell me more about it.bye
pimp

Relate Texas

Postby San » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:40 pm

Texas was form Scottish.Texas's member includes Sharleen Spiteri,Johnny McElhone,Tony McGovern,,Ally McErlaine,Eddie Campbell.Sharleen Spiteri is vocals,I very love her.Her voice is so smart.Texas's latest album is 'CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR'.'Carnival Girl' is the key single of their new album.These is so great song.
Click here watch video http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/realmedia/texas.ram

Comment:
"That whole New York new wave thing feels fresh because bands are back in," says Johnny. "How can yoy be cynical about real musicians making really good pop records. It's what we've always believed in. "Johnny and I shared this huge love of early Blondie when we first met in the late Eighties, and also of very early Siouxsie and the banshees," says Sharleen. "So all these punky guitar bands now emerging in the wake of The Strokes are inspiring to some extent. I especially love Glass Candy, because they've got these cool discosleeves and there's a Siouxsie meets B52s thing in there. The Rogers Sisters too for that raw, kocky guitar pop sound."
San

hello

Postby pimp » Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:57 pm

hey,i havent been here for a long time,just because im busy with studying.yeah,i think taxas's ok.their music sounds a little strange but anyway,linkin park is the best :wink: wow,why dont we share our feelings about linkin park songs.i like all of their song and the best now is :numb.this song and its video make me think about life.i like chester's look in this video.numb video's sad.it's about a girl who has no friends :( ok,tell me about ur fav song and ur fav video
bye
pimp

That is good,linkin

Postby San » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:39 pm

I found the song of linkin and listen several some song of him,named "My December".It make me fall in their music.The lyric is so interesting and meaningful.That is so familiar.I listened it several times.Just wish that I didnt fell.kike there was something I missed.Take back all the things I said to you...
this is my december
this is my time of the year
this is all so clear
Share your feeling in music mail to bird_studio@163.com
San

hey san

Postby pimp » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:31 pm

wow,san."my december "is a cool song.i forgot telling u about it :lol: anyway,i just want to ask u if u have bought"meteora"yet because it's a great album.i like most of its songs .here's some.faint 's beginning with the violin"cool.it makes me rock,lol.the lyric's ok"i cant feel the way i did before.dont turn ur back on me.i wont be ignored""hit the floor"is another example"one minute you're on top.next u'r not,watch u drop.making ur heart stop,just before u hit the floor.one minute u'r on top ,next u'r not,missed a shot.u think u've won and then it's all gone ,now it's all gone"and numb lyric"im tried of being what u want me to be,feeling so faithless,i dont know what u'r expecting of me,put under pressure,of walking in your shoes.every step that i take is another mistake to u"ok,im wondering if u have seen any lp video yet.if yes,plz give ur ideas about lp's look ,especially chester :D ok,bye.hope u will enjoy
pimp

Next

Return to Music & Movies