EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Linkinpark and Westlife

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

hey san

Postby pimp » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:31 pm

wow,san."my december "is a cool song.i forgot telling u about it :lol: anyway,i just want to ask u if u have bought"meteora"yet because it's a great album.i like most of its songs .here's some.faint 's beginning with the violin"cool.it makes me rock,lol.the lyric's ok"i cant feel the way i did before.dont turn ur back on me.i wont be ignored""hit the floor"is another example"one minute you're on top.next u'r not,watch u drop.making ur heart stop,just before u hit the floor.one minute u'r on top ,next u'r not,missed a shot.u think u've won and then it's all gone ,now it's all gone"and numb lyric"im tried of being what u want me to be,feeling so faithless,i dont know what u'r expecting of me,put under pressure,of walking in your shoes.every step that i take is another mistake to u"ok,im wondering if u have seen any lp video yet.if yes,plz give ur ideas about lp's look ,especially chester :D ok,bye.hope u will enjoy
pimp

Postby San » Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 pm

Thank you for you talk about lp more to me.I don't watch any lp's music video before.I want to watch it,can you tell where I can download the video online.I just only listen "my december" from lp.What do you recommend about more song of lp?Which song are you favourite?
San

hello,sorry for replying late

Postby pimp » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:05 am

hello san,sorry for posting late,u know im busy with studying,it's a pity u dont watch lp video,they're always cool,u can download it at yahoo launch or http://www.linkinpark.com to see the video"numb","from the inside"(two lasted video by lp)and see the concert in texas,i watched it.it's really great.about the next song which i want u to hear,maybe"crawling",it's their first single,next is "papercut"."in the end",etc....why dont u buy their newest album"meteora",all songs in this album are cool,i think it's difficult to buy"hybrid theory"(their first album)so u can hear songs in this album at webside http://www.linkinpark.com.ok,i have to go now,it's time to go to school.bye
pimp

hello,sorry for replying late

Postby pimp » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:06 am

hello san,sorry for posting late,u know im busy with studying,it's a pity u dont watch lp video,they're always cool,u can download it at yahoo launch or http://www.linkinpark.com to see the video"numb","from the inside"(two lasted video by lp)and see the concert in texas,i watched it.it's really great.about the next song which i want u to hear,maybe"crawling",it's their first single,next is "papercut"."in the end",etc....why dont u buy their newest album"meteora",all songs in this album are cool,i think it's difficult to buy"hybrid theory"(their first album)so u can hear songs in this album at webside http://www.linkinpark.com.ok,i have to go now,it's time to go to school.bye
pimp

Re: hello,sorry for replying late

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:24 am

why did you never talk about westlift? They are wonderful too.

im sorry

Postby pimp » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:05 pm

well,im sorry.this subject is for both westlife and linkin park.westlife is ok to me .i like some songs of them but now they ...u know they have the same sounds in many songs and that makes us boring.about the music,just ballad and ballad...anyway,westlife is ok,well,i do think that u a westlife fan so how about linkin park?have u heard of them?if yes,share with me,ok?bye :D
pimp

Postby fallen » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:22 am

hey guyz! here is my opinion..lp is kool ..thas right but anyone of you heard of evanessence?...well if not u should go buy their cd Fallen right away..its one of the bests to me..evanescence music is not as noisy as that of lp..here is my list of modern rock songs:
1. my december
2. somewhere i belong
3. going under
4. bring me to life
5. from the insinde
6. easier to run
7. my immortal
8. in the end
9. behind blue eyes
10. work it
...Oooppzzz..the 2 last songs r from limp bizkit and Missy elliot..
..so anyone hav the favour of music like me, just raise ur hands!..lol.. 8)
fallen

hi

Postby 19Isa88 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:37 pm

hi @all!

I like wetslife very much, 'cause their songs are very great if you have troubles in love :?
i have visited one concert in cologne last year - it was wonderful!!!!!!!!! especially kian!!!!

:P
with lots of luv! isa
19Isa88

Re: Linkinpark and Westlife

Postby tobyboy » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:36 am

Cutegirl wrote:What do u think of these wonderful bands ..........they are the greatest aren't they , their songs actually doesn have a special meaning and their music too , what do u think ??

i like Westlife so much as well as their music .
when i listen to their songs , i cannot help myself singing to the melody , though i don not know what they say :D [/u]
tobyboy

Re: Linkinpark and Westlife

Postby Coty » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:22 pm

Cutegirl wrote:What do u think of these wonderful bands ..........they are the greatest aren't they , their songs actually doesn have a special meaning and their music too , what do u think ??

I like linkin park because ther music is very good and their lycris are always toalk about the real hiistories
buti don`t like weslafive because thier are the bacstreet boys european
Coty

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies