EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Lost In Translation

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Ika » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:00 pm

Wonderful movie, wonderful!!! Watched it twice already, and will again. I just love this relationship, I like the way it is presented, and I like the end of film, no soap opera "passion", no fairy tale nonsense, just a real thing. For me it is like "impossible feeling impossible to resist", it is a conversation of two souls, a brief meeting somewhere somewhen, it is a gentle touch of another soul, you have never met before, as far as you remember, but you have a feeling you have been together a long time ago, and maybe more than once... The feeling is a bit sad, but at the same time- the best. All days they were together, even when they were separated, and on some level they will stay together. Well... call me romantic, if you wish, but that's how i see it... :?
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby Podziomka » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:33 pm

I haven't seen that but I heard lots good opinions about that. I hope I can still find it in cinema :)
Podziomka
Silver Member

Very Good Movie

Postby porco can » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:51 am

Podziomka wrote:I haven't seen that but I heard lots good opinions about that. I hope I can still find it in cinema :)

That´s a good movie to watch with your girfriend, with your parents and alone too. Very nice
porco can

Return to Music & Movies