EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Lost In Translation

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Ika » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:00 pm

Wonderful movie, wonderful!!! Watched it twice already, and will again. I just love this relationship, I like the way it is presented, and I like the end of film, no soap opera "passion", no fairy tale nonsense, just a real thing. For me it is like "impossible feeling impossible to resist", it is a conversation of two souls, a brief meeting somewhere somewhen, it is a gentle touch of another soul, you have never met before, as far as you remember, but you have a feeling you have been together a long time ago, and maybe more than once... The feeling is a bit sad, but at the same time- the best. All days they were together, even when they were separated, and on some level they will stay together. Well... call me romantic, if you wish, but that's how i see it... :?
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby Podziomka » Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:33 pm

I haven't seen that but I heard lots good opinions about that. I hope I can still find it in cinema :)
Podziomka
Silver Member

Very Good Movie

Postby porco can » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:51 am

Podziomka wrote:I haven't seen that but I heard lots good opinions about that. I hope I can still find it in cinema :)

That´s a good movie to watch with your girfriend, with your parents and alone too. Very nice
porco can

Return to Music & Movies