EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What are your most loved movies?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby luckygirl9 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:46 am

Undoutedly,Titanic!
I don't know why I am its faithful ethusiast after so many years,well maybe most of you guys have already been threatened away by plenty of new hollywood movies or any prominent movies elsewhere,I can just say that I really love that,and I adore that classic or phenormenonal stuffs will never fade as time goes on.
Fascinationg backgrounds and plots,typical characters,attactive music...so amazing composing made up this miraculous movie.
luckygirl9
Silver Member

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:34 pm

luckygirl9 wrote:Undoutedly,Titanic!
I don't know why I am its faithful ethusiast after so many years,well maybe most of you guys have already been threatened away by plenty of new hollywood movies or any prominent movies elsewhere,I can just say that I really love that,and I adore that classic or phenormenonal stuffs will never fade as time goes on.
Fascinationg backgrounds and plots,typical characters,attactive music...so amazing composing made up this miraculous movie.

:oops: Everyone I know said they hated it, but I loved it. I've watched ten times.

Postby Etore » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:56 pm

Hi people,

I've seen and enjoyed a lot:
Red Dragon
Oceans Eleven

Bye
Etore
Etore
Silver Member

A good movie

Postby rudy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:22 am

Recently i've been watching a Korean movie--THE CLASSIC a beautiful love story, i like it/
Just Do It
rudy

Postby m&a » Fri May 06, 2005 9:28 pm

my favioret film is (miss covgeniality)
by the actor sandra polok

a maybe saw it about 6 times or more
m&a

Postby m&a » Fri May 06, 2005 9:30 pm

pardon i mean :miss congeniality
;)
m&a

Postby Shazzam » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:25 pm

My favorite all time movie is GONE WITH THE WIND. I love the whole thing; the look back into the past including the severity of the Civil war; and slave ownership and the beauty of the time. Plus the love story that unfolds during all this hardship. It is an epic tale; but once you have watched it you are hooked; plus Clark Gable is eye candy!!!!

My second favourite would have to be the LORD OF THE RINGS Trilogy. I mean talk about a totally different genre! But hey they are brilliant. They are like the stories that you read when you were little you have to keep watching; you have to see what is going to happen. It is such a great story of friendship and loyalty...Totally love it.

NO 3. Now this one is out there. THE BIRDCAGE!

With Robin Williams and Nathan Lane. I can watch this movie over and over and laugh everytime. They are believeable as a couple. They come across as an old married couple. The beauty of this movie is that no matter what you believe they are a couple. That is how believeable their performances are. Even Hank Azaria who plays their "faithful housemaid" is amazing. The only players that aren't are Calista Flockart (the less I saw of her, the better) and the actor that played her boyfriend! BORING! I just wanted to watch the interaction between Williams, Lane and the inlaws. Very funny movie; but moving as well. Highly recommend!!!!
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby playman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:28 am

a beautiful mind with russel crowe is the best ... :roll: :x :shock: 8) :lol:
playman

Postby GoldenPearl » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:17 am

I loved Harry potter movies though I am not a movies lover .
GoldenPearl
Gold Member

Postby chiemdu » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:47 am

I'm addicted to Pearl Harbor I.
chiemdu
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies