EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

A shoulder to cry on !!!

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

A shoulder to cry on !!!

Postby Arale » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:14 pm

Among many many songs I have ever heard ,"A shoulder to cry on " of singer Tony Paige is my favourate song .I never feel bored each time I hear it again .Utill now really I don't remmeber how many times did I do that ?It is new wherever I hear ! I am fasinated by its sweet melody ,and most of all its words .
There is a sentence that is " Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on ,everyone needs a friend to rely on when the whole world is gone ,you won't alone 'cos I'll be there ..." .
Yes ,everyone needs a friend like that .When the whole world is gone ,when all people forget your existence in this planet ,it is meaningless if your dear friend is always beside you .A friend is a precious gift that God gives us .Our friend may be the shoulder for me to cry on but whether we can be his or her shoulder ? I am not sure to say...Friendship -how nice it is !
Let's hear this song and think of our dear friend !Wish all of us find our shoulder to cry on .......

Arale :))
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:43 am

Oh I don't know this song but I'll download it right away :P
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Arale » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:27 am

Hi sam , I like that song so much and that is the only one I could hear all my life without any boring .
Dixie , let's hear it and tell me what is your feeling ?The singer performs that song is Tommy Paige .

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Dixie » Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:55 pm

Sorry I didn't find it on winmx... :cry:
Dixie

Postby Arale » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:42 pm

Hello dear ,
I show you the site having that song ,how pity it has lyrics and a melody of the song only .Umm how can I say ? I mean there is no word of the song ,only melody .Let's hear it then .
http://www.jamesness.com/ashoulder.html

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Return to Music & Movies