EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Shrek2

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Shrek2

Postby Podziomka » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:05 pm

Have ever heard about this green creature and his donkey friend? I'm sure you do:) And what do you think about second part of this film? In my opinion first was better becouse there was more Donkey in it. Well, I'm waiting for yours replies.
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Pirate » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:23 pm

I'm an old-fashioned!
I have only seen Shrek I. What are the biggest differences between the 2 parts? The Donkey disappears in the 2nd, doesn't he?

By the way, are the (main) ones who dubed the movies still the same?
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Dixie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:51 am

I LOVED Shrek 2 !!! I think the Shrek movies are so original. By the way, who said Donkey disappeared in the 2nd one? :D :D :D

Definitely, Shrek2 is great fun. For those of you who still haven't seen it, please do, you'll have a good time.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Ika » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:41 pm

Oh, yes, call me a fan of Shrek :) i just love this big green guy. And donkey, ha ha ha, what a fellow, what a friend! I like both parts, and the best about this film is- when i watch it, smile doesn't disappear from my face, and what could be better than this? Apart from Shrek and donkey, in the second part I also fell in love with this new character- Pus in boots :lol: Oh, my weak heart! Too much love will kill me :P
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby Pirate » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:48 am

Hey guys, I saw Shrek 2 yesterday and it is really good 8) . I also love this big green "monster". I don't remember where I heard that Donkey disappears in this part, but thanks God, he's still there. I hope one day I can speak English like Eddy Murphy (dubbing Donkey).

I nearly forget Puss in boots, he made me laugh a lot :lol: . I couldn't recognize Antonio's voice. Oh dear, the big guy in Desperado now speaks as a cat.
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Ika » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:16 am

Oh, yes, totally agree about Eddy's speech, excellent, never I can reach his level, that's for sure, but listening to him just makes my life much more full of joy :lol:
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby Podziomka » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:34 am

Hey people!
I didn't say that Donkey disappear..I just want to point that it could be more of him in it - he's great! Anyway..music is also good, in both parts. Songs like "I'm a beliver" and "Accidentally In Love" are very good:)
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Yeah Ika I LOVED Puss in Boots too!! He's so charming. I love when looks at them with that cute glance, isn't he lovely? :D
Dixie

Postby Dixie » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:27 pm

Something really positive about the Shrek movies is the change of the feminine role. The princess is not a passive character anymore. She's active, has got a temper, ideas of her own, and most importantly, she's a good fighter!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Dixie

Return to Music & Movies