EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Chinese song

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Chinese song

Postby sibilla86 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:03 pm

I have just got an mp3 from China and it had two songs already inside, one is in Chinese and I like it very much. I would like to know the meaning of it. I saved it on my computer so I can send it to you and you can write me back the meaning.
Is there someone who wants to help me?
Thanks
Irene
sibilla86

Postby Podziomka » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:02 am

Hey!
I can't help you but I have a question.
Could you give me the name of that song and write me what kind of music they play. You know, I like to listen to music in different languages :)
Podziomka
Silver Member

A little about our music

Postby luckygirl9 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:42 am

Do you know what is the most remarkable and typical music?It's our ethnic music.You may know that China has 56 nations,and almost each nation has its own music.And our famous opera,Huang River is the best of all I think,for it mixed up our nations' music into one complex opus.It has four musical movements,which explores four sort of enthic style and emotions.
luckygirl9
Silver Member

Postby littledaisy » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:33 am

Maybe I could if you'd like to send me the songs.
littledaisy

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:49 pm

I have the same problem, too. I've downloaded some Buddhist songs but they're sung in Mandarin. I don't know what they mean exactly. Anyone wanna help me out with that? Please translate them into English. Thanks.
This is the link to the songs. By the way, if you're Buddhist, I think you should download them songs because in my opinion, they sound nice although I don't understand what they mean. :lol:
http://www.buddhanet.net/audio-songs_chinese.htm
Come_forth is the song I'd like it to be translated if you can't translate them all. I love that song for some reason. I could listen to it for like hours. :lol: (I set it as replay.)

Return to Music & Movies