EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

New one - Terminal & Tom Hanks

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

New one - Terminal & Tom Hanks

Postby Podziomka » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:39 pm

Hey!
Have you seen "The Terminal" with Tom Hanks? Is it good? Which film with Tom Hanks you like the best - "Forrest Gump", "Cast Away", “The Ladykillers”, „The Green Mile”, “You’ve Got Mail”, “Sleepless in Seattle” or any other?
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:14 pm

Big, You've Got Mail and Forrest Gump. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor! I love him! :D:D:D

I haven't seen The Terminal though. The last one I saw was Ladykillers, which was a big laugh :D:D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:12 am

omg, what a coincidence! I saw someone watched 'the terminal' a week ago. The beginning was boring to me. I don't know about the middle and the end though. Why don't you tell us what it's about?

Postby Podziomka » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:34 pm

Well, I saw "The Ladykillers", it was funny, altought I thought it 'd be better..
I rather won't see "Terminal" soon, I haven't got enough time to go to the cinema and my friend told me that it wasn't good...
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:23 pm

The beginning of Terminal was boring to me. The whole movie is about some guy at the airport. The guy who was watching it told me that it'd be like that through out the whole movie, so I found it boring.

Postby Pirate » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:06 pm

I haven't seen "The terminal" yet, but I believe I would like it :mrgreen: because I like all movies featuring Tom Hanks!

I have seen "Forrest Gump" for about 5 times, and "You've got mail" for about 3! I have least interest in "Sleepless in Seattle".

You didn't mention "Appolo 13" and "The league of their own" - they are also good. Any more we forget to list here?
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Return to Music & Movies