EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Rammstein

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Rammstein

Postby Podziomka » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:00 pm

What do you think about a song "Amerika" by Rammstein? Do you like to listen such a music from time to time?
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Trooper » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:30 am

Hello Podziomka,
I'm a newbie in this forum coming from Germany. The song "America" from Rammstein is great..some other song from Rammstein, too.. :lol:
Trooper

Postby Podziomka » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:38 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you. I thought that nowbody'd write about that. Thanks a lot for comment :) Well, I don't know many songs by Rammstein but I also like "Sonne" or "My Hertz brennt". Lately I started listening Die Toten Hosen. They are also good :), for example : "Armee Der Verlierer", "Hier kommt Alex", "Steh auf, wenn Du am Boden bist" or "Ich bin die Sehnsucht in dir". To be honest, I don't understand all the lyrics but they sound interesting :)
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Trooper » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:51 am

Hello,
"Die Toten Hosen" are good, if you don't understand the German text, maybe I'd translate them but I don't know if I'd be able to. I just started English. The last time I learned English was in school :cry:
I've been out of school since 1990 :shock:
Do you have an AIM- or MSN Account? We should talk more often and in realtime...

My AIM: trooperpierrot
My MSN: trooper_pierrot@hotmail.com

Greets,
Trooper
Trooper

Return to Music & Movies