EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Rammstein

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Rammstein

Postby Podziomka » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:00 pm

What do you think about a song "Amerika" by Rammstein? Do you like to listen such a music from time to time?
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Trooper » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:30 am

Hello Podziomka,
I'm a newbie in this forum coming from Germany. The song "America" from Rammstein is great..some other song from Rammstein, too.. :lol:
Trooper

Postby Podziomka » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:38 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you. I thought that nowbody'd write about that. Thanks a lot for comment :) Well, I don't know many songs by Rammstein but I also like "Sonne" or "My Hertz brennt". Lately I started listening Die Toten Hosen. They are also good :), for example : "Armee Der Verlierer", "Hier kommt Alex", "Steh auf, wenn Du am Boden bist" or "Ich bin die Sehnsucht in dir". To be honest, I don't understand all the lyrics but they sound interesting :)
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Trooper » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:51 am

Hello,
"Die Toten Hosen" are good, if you don't understand the German text, maybe I'd translate them but I don't know if I'd be able to. I just started English. The last time I learned English was in school :cry:
I've been out of school since 1990 :shock:
Do you have an AIM- or MSN Account? We should talk more often and in realtime...

My AIM: trooperpierrot
My MSN: trooper_pierrot@hotmail.com

Greets,
Trooper
Trooper

Return to Music & Movies