EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Create your own music

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Create your own music

Postby luckygirl9 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:17 am

Hi everyone!After listening versatile songs in the world,you must have your opinion to music.Sometimes you may have a good feeling to express your emotions by singing in a very short thought called "inspiration" in your brain.Then,catch it!Don't let it pass by!If you go on thinking how it should continue,you may connect it on and it will become a short song,or even a melody!
I myself enjoy playing the paino in my spare time,while I'm completely involved in it,I can create a new tune or change a part of a master's piece with a radically distinctive sound effect but can be accomodated in the whole piece.Yeah,your own piece of music can be surely caught out the similar places with the others in some ways,but it cannot be prevented in most of the times.It doesn't matter.Since you've tried for once,you can have another chance to improve. :)
Creating your music is a fun.It can show your own style and characteristics to others,besides,it can show your intelligence.
Well,what kind of musical instrument can you play?Do you like creating your own music?What's your way of creating it?
luckygirl9
Silver Member

Postby Pirate » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:07 am

To play our own music is more than great! Regarding your suggest, I think in general Asia have to learn Europe! Students in Europe are recommended to play at least one instrument while in Asia, only ones who want to become a musician (professional and amateur) care about that.

Music is a great thing to listen but even greater to play. It's like you can read lots of poems but it should only be a step to your first one. I think we should learn to play a musical instrument, not to become "someone", just to know music better and really enjoy the magic of music.

To tell the truth I cannot play any at the moment, but wait ...
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:36 pm

Music is a great language. Sometimes it is more meaningful than words. Each nice song or melody is a message from its composer.I said nice songs as not all of them are nice.Sadly, some composers make music for the shake of their own, not for the shake of true music. They are distorting the nature of music. :evil:

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Return to Music & Movies