EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Kung Fu Hustle

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Kung Fu Hustle

Postby winnielee » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:18 pm

My freind & I watched Kung Fu Hustle featured by Stephen Chow on Christmas day.
In terms of Chinese movies, I think it's the best comedy movie I've ever watched. :lol:
Kung Fu Hustle topped the Christmas weekend box office in Taiwan with a record-breaking debut, according to studio estimates issued on Sunday.
Here's the website:http://www.e.bell.ca/filmfest/2004/filmsschedules/description.asp?pageID=filmlist&id=163
Skype me!!
My username:winnielee17
winnielee

Postby Arale » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:41 am

I like Kungfu too. It is a wondeful kind of martial. I usually watch Chinese films of Kungfu and I really want to become its disciple. :mrgreen:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Re: Kung Fu Hustle

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:37 am

winnielee wrote:My freind & I watched Kung Fu Hustle featured by Stephen Chow on Christmas day.
In terms of Chinese movies, I think it's the best comedy movie I've ever watched. :lol:
Kung Fu Hustle topped the Christmas weekend box office in Taiwan with a record-breaking debut, according to studio estimates issued on Sunday.
Here's the website:http://www.e.bell.ca/filmfest/2004/filmsschedules/description.asp?pageID=filmlist&id=163

I read it on the news and it said the movie was a big hit in Asia. When I was reading that news, the movie had been on top of the box office for days. That article even said it was better than Hero. Man, it made me really curious how good the movie could be.
I've been trying to download it since it's not available in US theaters yet, but it's not available to download either. I wonder if I could get its DVD or it's not available in DVD also.

Return to Music & Movies