EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How can we share the films?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

How can we share the films?

Postby nationalday81 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:57 am

Hi all!
All the films you listed in this subject headings is so good! And i want to see them! How can I do it? help me!
to be or not to be!
nationalday81

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:29 am

Check at http://www.bearshare.com
You have to download and install the program before you could download the movies. If your speed connection is fast, you could download a movie sorta quick. If it's not fast, I suggest you not to download the program nor the movies because it'd be a waste of time to wait for the movies to be done.

Postby nationalday81 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:39 am

Thank you! (your nick is too long :-))
I have had the software to play the film, already! and know how to down load films, but, you know, the internet transferring line is not fast enough (and strong) to download films.
So i want all of you tell me the way to download a film fast or how to get the films from all of you (maybe by getting on your own hosting, by post parcel, v..v...)
Thank all of you!
to be or not to be!
nationalday81

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:52 am

nationalday81 wrote:Thank you! (your nick is too long :-))
I have had the software to play the film, already! and know how to down load films, but, you know, the internet transferring line is not fast enough (and strong) to download films.
So i want all of you tell me the way to download a film fast or how to get the films from all of you (maybe by getting on your own hosting, by post parcel, v..v...)
Thank all of you!

If your internet speed connection is not fast then there is no way you can download the movies fast. Well, I'm not an expert, but I don't think there is a way you could download them fast when your internet speed connection is slow. It just doesn't add up together. The only ways left are renting, buying them in stores or online, or borrowing from anyone you know. That's all I could think of.

Postby Pirate » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:56 pm

Please use Private Messages if you want to talk in private. The topic is not for chatting. This time I need to delete irrelevant posts, sorry ...
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Return to Music & Movies