EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

movie that made you cry...

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Dixie » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:18 pm

illusion wrote:oh sounds interesting. :) and that reminded me of the movie wich made a huge impression on me. Ever heard of ''Vanilla Sky''? I cried a little while watching it... :wink:

No, I can't stand Penélope Cruz :D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby illusion » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:29 pm

oh I don't like her either. Not to mention about the little Mr Cruise who is a big jerk to me hehe lol But the whole movie seemed great to me. and how about Moulin Rouge? sorry I dunno how to spell it. Wasn't it sweet?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:47 pm

Dixie wrote:Have you seen Dragonfly? The end of that movie always makes me cry. No matter how many times I watch it, I always end up with a tear in my eye.

I am amazed no one mentioned Ghost :lol:

I really liked Dragonfly. It was one of Kevin Costner's better roles I think. The ending was very sad, but he did find his little girl so it sort of had a happy ending. :wink:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:48 pm

Dixie wrote:Have you seen Dragonfly? The end of that movie always makes me cry. No matter how many times I watch it, I always end up with a tear in my eye.

I am amazed no one mentioned Ghost :lol:

Ghost was weird though! Some parts were really sad but then some parts where so dark that you were more frightened than sad; don't you think? :?
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Unknownsu » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:02 pm

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:I haven't seen it. what was it about?

It's about life after death. I would say it's a love story. Kevin Costner and Kathy Bates star in it.

I hate to do this, Dixie, because you are always right but isn't Ghost's main roles played by Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:36 am

Unknownsu wrote:
Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:I haven't seen it. what was it about?

It's about life after death. I would say it's a love story. Kevin Costner and Kathy Bates star in it.

I hate to do this, Dixie, because you are always right but isn't Ghost's main roles played by Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore?

Hi Unknownsu Dixie was talking about DRAGONFLY it starred Kevin Costner and Kathy Bates.

GHOST starred Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. :)
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:54 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:I really liked Dragonfly. It was one of Kevin Costner's better roles I think. The ending was very sad, but he did find his little girl so it sort of had a happy ending. :wink:

Do you really think the ending was sad? :D I think the ending was amazing and not sad at all! :D I loved it... That's the part of the movie that always makes me cry...
Dixie

Postby Dixie » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:55 pm

Unknownsu wrote:I hate to do this, Dixie, because you are always right but isn't Ghost's main roles played by Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore?

You are right, and like Shazzam said, I was talking about Dragonfly :D
Dixie

Postby hello » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:50 pm

Indian Movies always make me cry and I end up becoming very emotional... ( It is what's known about the Indian Movies)...

Also, I liked the Troy ... It was very nice story, but it was very sad at the end....

Haven't you amaized by the Indian Movies recently ?( It is becoming in English Language and some of the bollywood actors are participating too)...

I liked the (Mungal Phandi The rising )"Indian Movie... It talked about the British colonialisim in India ... Especially during the British East Indian Company) ....I enjoyed it a lot. But the end was very sad when the hero in the movie was dispatched...

Dreams...
Dreams
hello
Silver Member

Postby lavender » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:29 am

when I saw finding nemo ,especially the last part , I cried.
it's very strange , I don't know why I cried at a happy ending.
lavender

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies