EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

movie that made you cry...

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby hedwig14 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:57 am

we're really fond of watching cartoon or animated movies, huh?
but frankly i like and loce them........ :D
hedwig14
Gold Member

Re: movie that made you cry...

Postby me&myself » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:37 pm

hedwig14 wrote:There are really some movies that made me cry...
well, i admit that i'm kind of a cry girl or sensitive? but maybe it made me cry because of the context... i really love deep impact and armaggedon... 2 great movies... The notebook also made me sob...
how about you? what movie made you cry? hoping for your reply.. :roll:

i'm a sensitive girl too,the movies thay made me cry were: sweet november (keanu reves and Charlize theron) ,Ghost and overcoat"Stepmom"(Julia Roberts,Susan Sarandon and Ed harris).
me&myself
Silver Member

Re: movie that made you cry...

Postby hedwig14 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:41 am

me&myself wrote:i'm a sensitive girl too,the movies thay made me cry were: sweet november (keanu reves and Charlize theron) ,Ghost and overcoat"Stepmom"(Julia Roberts,Susan Sarandon and Ed harris).

Stepmom is really great... Such a nice story...
hedwig14
Gold Member

Postby trinity19 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:30 am

illusion wrote:and how about Moulin Rouge? sorry I dunno how to spell it. Wasn't it sweet?

i cried in moulin rouge, is my favourite film ever but the film that made me cry like anyone was "the notebook". has anyone seen it? it was horrible to feel like that, like something personal was happening to me...and what a shame when i went out to the cinema with my red eyes hehe
trinity19
Silver Member

Postby Yen » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:21 am

I just watch Us horror movie ..I like to watch Korean's movie ..It made me cry a lot :cry: :cry: ( The glass shoe , Love story in Harvard)
Yen
Silver Member

Postby TearHere » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:36 am

hey everyone..i'm a newbie.. :D
i just want to share my thoughts and likes when it comes to movies.. i cry easily i should admit, but i get to "recover" quickly though..
the notebook was awe-inspiring and sad..... there's just something in the story which makes it unforgettabLe..really..

and well.. lilo and stitch1 also made me cry.. that part where stitch utters these line....
family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten..looove it :)
TearHere
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:54 am

tearHERE5189 wrote:hey everyone..i'm a newbie.. :D
i just want to share my thoughts and likes when it comes to movies.. i cry easily i should admit, but i get to "recover" quickly though..
the notebook was awe-inspiring and sad..... there's just something in the story which makes it unforgettabLe..really..

and well.. lilo and stitch1 also made me cry.. that part where stitch utters these line....
family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten..looove it :)

Lilo: Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Lilo is a cute name. It's so Hawaiian, and Ohana sounds really cute, too. Man, I love Hawaiian names; they sound extremely cute.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby quicksilver » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:50 am

The films made me cry are often Korean films .
I know it is not true, it is only on the TV and in the films , but i cried very much when i watched " Autumn heart" and " Glass shoes"
quicksilver
Gold Member

Postby illusion » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:16 pm

have any of your ever heard about this anime movie called Ghost in The Shell? It really made me cry in the end...but only a little :wink:
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby hedwig14 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:43 am

quicksilver7486 wrote:The films made me cry are often Korean films .
I know it is not true, it is only on the TV and in the films , but i cried very much when i watched " Autumn heart" and " Glass shoes"

i have watched parts of glass shoes... i don't get the story, sorry. and i don't know if who's for who... :(
hedwig14
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies