EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

movie that made you cry...

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby quicksilver » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:05 am

:cry: Did u watch the first part?
I didnt watch entire this film , only first part , when the main characters are small .
And i cried too much esp when their dad died :oops:
User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Postby Fyfy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:16 am

MILLION DOLLAR BABY

definitely the movie that makes you cry out loud
User avatar
Fyfy
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:08 am
Location: cardiff

Postby illusion » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:39 pm

Fyfy wrote:MILLION DOLLAR BABY

definitely the movie that makes you cry out loud


never heard of it... what's it about?
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Postby hedwig14 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:36 am

illusion wrote:
Fyfy wrote:MILLION DOLLAR BABY

definitely the movie that makes you cry out loud


never heard of it... what's it about?


you really haven't heard of it yet? million dollar baby is an Oscar movie... it won several awards including best picture . you'd better watch it.. it's a great movie as they say...
User avatar
hedwig14
Gold Member
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:40 am
Location: Philippines

Postby TearHere » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:09 am

hedwig14 wrote:
illusion wrote:
Fyfy wrote:MILLION DOLLAR BABY

definitely the movie that makes you cry out loud


never heard of it... what's it about?


you really haven't heard of it yet? million dollar baby is an Oscar movie... it won several awards including best picture . you'd better watch it.. it's a great movie as they say...


you're right angeL.... :lol: :wink:

but it'd also be nice if you read the book, certainly you'll enjoy the movie...ps. h. swank did great in that movie.. :wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
User avatar
TearHere
Gold Member
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:42 am
Location: Philippines

Postby Triumph » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:48 pm

So far I haven't cried because of any movies....... :roll:
In fact, I look forward to a movie that can make me cry! :lol:
Triumph
Gold Member
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: HK

Postby fortminor » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:32 pm

I've never cried with the movies i've seen up to now!!! :roll:
User avatar
fortminor
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:24 pm

you're a taugh guy, are you?:P
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Postby Dixie » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:05 pm

My bf laughs at me if I cry in front of the TV. He says it's ridiculous. I tell him he has no feelings :lol: But I agree it's ridiculous after all. However I can't help it...
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:11 pm

Dixie wrote:My bf laughs at me if I cry in front of the TV. He says it's ridiculous. I tell him he has no feelings :lol: But I agree it's ridiculous after all. However I can't help it...


I know how you feel, Dix..It's strange but I am sometimes really oversensitive that I even cry when I look at the children in Africa or when a hurt animal....I know that I won't help them by crying my eyes out but it's something I do instinctively...
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests