EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

movie that made you cry...

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Dixie » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:34 pm

There's an ad that is on TV every Christmas, and I cry every year... When I see it start, I say to myself: "Don't cry, don't!". But I can't help it :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:52 pm

Dixie wrote:There's an ad that is on TV every Christmas, and I cry every year... When I see it start, I say to myself: "Don't cry, don't!". But I can't help it :lol:

well at least you have a good plan...shame it fails :P
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby imanakbar » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:17 am

Indian Movies make me cry sometimes !!

:cry:

Abbas :lol:
imanakbar

Postby FIVER » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:29 am

imanakbar wrote:Indian Movies make me cry sometimes !!

Me too! Indian movies (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham) and Korean movies (My Sassy Girl) are very touching. I think I cried while watching A Walk to Remember and The Myth. I'm a crybaby! :cry:
FIVER
Platinum Member

Postby Rui » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:04 am

well.. to be honest there was a movie that made me cry, and it was the first episode of the "The Lord of The Rings"... my god, i thought that movie didnt have an end :lol: :lol: :lol: , i was sited on the cinema and wondering, how do i get out of here, i must do something or i will die here before the end of the movie :lol: sorry to those who like that kind of movies.. but when i see a movie where one guy can kill thousands of enemies alone its half way to dislike the movie 8)
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Tora » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:52 pm

imanakbar wrote:Indian Movies make me cry sometimes !!

How touching! :cry: My mom used to cry watching it! Not me! You both have something to share! :lol: :lol:

I always cry watching movies about war, children and animals, it doesn't depend on its end... :roll:
Let me think... the last one was a russian movie about jewish poor merchant (weird word combination... :wink: ) and his son who played violin, about thier relationship, relationship USSR authorities - jews and ww2! I watched twice in the cinema, then on DVD and then on TV... All the time burst out crying... :cry: :cry:
And Also Titanic... but it was long-long time ago... When i still believed in... erm... :roll: <...how do you call it...> :roll: LOVE! :lol:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby FIVER » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:39 am

I remembered last night about another movie that made me cry... Ladder49. When the character played my J. Travolta went to tell the wife that her husband, played by Joaquin Phoenix, had died. :cry: :cry:
FIVER
Platinum Member

Postby Unknownsu » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:35 am

The Killing Fields is also one of the most heart-wretching, tear-jerking movies of all time. I almost balled my eyes out when Dith Pran met up with Sidney at the end. :cry:
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:06 am

and the 'rainman'! :cry: I started crying at least hundred times !
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:42 pm

lol .. there are too many movies that have made me cry ( its not that hard to do it infact , i am a sensitive person after all ! :lol: ) but the last one i remember really shocked me and brought tears to my eyes , was this anime series that my friends recommended it to me , ELFEN LIED , one of the most beautiful movies that i have ever seen .. no matter how much i was trying to stop my tears but when doctor Korama hugged his little daughter and they detonated the implanted bomb inside the child's body and blew them together .. i found myself crying like a lost kid .. very touching secne .. :cry:
Anahita
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies