EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

what are you currently listening to?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Re: what are you currently listening to?

Postby LadyMacbeth » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Hello everyone (Vega first)

As I can see your new songs here again. Very nice. Specially I like Peter , Bjorn and John in their biggest hit (as I remember well) "Young folks". The Fratellis and Vanilla Sky you put here are also quite good though Lady Gaga's hit sounds much more...dancy, don't you think?
Though I didn't know she didn't sing it first (as it seems to me now). Anyway she has some good hits and that's all I should know about this artist. Why Lady Gaga's "Just dance" rocked?
I think it was better to dance to this music (I don't remember if she had the same lyrics - probably - but it isn't too important in this case). More important is Lady Gaga comes from Italy and like in case of Madonna she/her songs are very tuneful (in spite of all electronics) -
I think this is what makes them hits. :roll:

Anastasia has been silent lately. I remember her hits some years ago. I hope she will sing
one day again . She had very good songs - I mean -tuneful/ lyrics OK and I liked them very much.

Well... you are right of course everything is for a moment on hit lists but when you can hear a song time and again, you can identify the artist and then be more interested in this artist, go for a concert. Of course you will not see the video any more (apart from special music programmes) but I think it all makes sense and work and that 's just life, don't you think? :roll:

Ok. Now turn for my music. First something slower - Leona Lewis in her song RUN (learn English singing songs):

Leona Lewis RUN

And something faster - Taio Cruz - Dynamite:
Taio Cruz Dynamite

What do you think about my two ideas for today? One slower, one faster. I hope both are OK.

Well... what more can I write here? I think I am dissapearing for some time.
Soon I am comming back again with HOT latest HITS and some old songs too though I am totally aware I should rather have been writing something about animals during last 5 years I am present on englishclub.com forum. Really! It could be more useful to me today. Cause what can I do (in practice) with this all music I presented here? Nothing. I can only be happy that people want to come here and read this all stuff that I am writing here MOSTLY - not only me but you have to admit this thread is mostly my creativity.

OK. That's all for today from me - to end this post I am putting here last Rihanna in David Guetta's song "Who's that chick?" (by the way I am mentioning animals here). The quaility of the video below is really shabby (sorry!!!) but you can find something better here or there on-line as I can suppose if you really want it.

David Guetta's feat. Rihanna who's that chick

See me here soon again,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Vega » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi again dear readers of this thread -

this is my idea for today - latest Jennifer Lopez and her new version of old Kaoma's hit named LAMBADA. You can find Kaoma's LAMBADA easily here and there online/specially on youtube. com side.

And here is the new version of this song by Jennifer Lopez. What do you think about this version?
Do you like it?

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull

Soon some German hits here cause lately I can hear some interesting German songs here and there. I want to write I like them and I think you will like them too!
Young German stars rock!

Cheers,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby azin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 am

hi
i registered to this best englishclub 5 minutes ago i am listening to alexander rybak
azin

Postby azin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 am

i am listening to rybak
azin

Postby ririnkuririn » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 am

I currently listening to my fave band from Japan... Monkey Majik {-:
ririnkuririn

Postby Vega » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh, what a song Coldplay - Square One :ok:
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby LadyMacbeth » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 am

Hello here again,

Hi Vega and everyone who cares about music -any music but specially about pop music I think.
Well... I have been rather absent in this thread lately but today I am back.
Why? Just to say Hello to some nice people who are here with me but not only.

Today we have a great day. A ceremony of royal wedding is comming soon.
I have come here to say my ONLY HAPPY MOMENTS IN LIFE to the young couple and whole royal family in London.

Well... I don't know what song/s should I choose today. It is really difficult to choose a proper one - possible at all?

So I decided to put kind of musical story. Why? Because of this reason. It is really difficult to choose a proper song on the day of royal wedding.

So to start with I am putting here latest Kate Perry in her song ET. How do you like this video?
Let me know about it. Here we go:

Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West

Ok. Once again then - how do like the video above? Personally I have to write here I am waiting anxiously for a next song performed by Kate Perry. By the way I REALLY HOPE it will be more like the song performed by Jessie J beneath:

Jessie J - Price Tag ft. B.o.B

You know time will show what future will bring to many people - both to the young royal couple who are going to be married in some moments today and to Kate Perry - a great pop star and to Jessie J ... raising pop star probably. Whom of the people mentioned by me above you like the best - it is up to you.

That all for today from me. Soon some latest German hits at last, Why not?
SQUARE ONE - I like it. Really.
But today I think Kate Perry and Jessie J suit better to express what I have in mind in this thread.
Of course I don't have to be right. Who said I must be right. Doth noone said it. :roll:

All he best to all of you,
Lady Macbeth
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

Postby LadyMacbeth » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Hello today again,

4 songs for today - how do you like them?

First a very nice German song:
1.Frida Gold - Wovon Sollen Wir Träumen (Offizielles Video)

and then in English:
2. Aloe Blacc - Loving You Is Killing Me ( official video )

3. Beth Ditto - I Wrote The Book

4. Natalia Kills - Mirrors

I hope you like all 4 songs I put here today. Which one is your number one?
Write it here, please. Thanks in advance.

Lady Macbeth
ps. soon next interesting songs here.
LadyMacbeth
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies