EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

K-pop or J-pop???

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

K-pop or J-pop???

Postby kannie » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:52 am

What kind of Asian music do you like more? The Korean-pop songs or the Japanese-pop songs? In the past, people seem to be more interesting in the Japanese songs, but now, it changes. Nowadays, more people notice that the K-pop is better than the J-pop. Not only attracted by the singers’ sweet voice, but also the amazing music videos. The Korean music videos just like a short movie, acted by the famous Korean stars and match with a perfect song! Moreover, the K-pop is especially popular in Japan, Japanese like all the Korean stars very much! And what’s your opinion???
kannie

Postby killuazodiak » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:27 am

I don't think so, J-pop is fantastic, K-pop is too, but they are different about style, i love both of them hehe ^__^
killuazodiak

Postby FIVER » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:35 am

I like Kpop music videos but I like Jpop songs.
To me, Japanese make weird videos, but when the words spill out of their mouths it's just so cool!!! (and sexy) :oops: X Japan rocks!!!
And the Korean idols are easier on the eyes, that's what I think. I love Lee Jyun Hyun and her MV Mi Chyu.
FIVER
Platinum Member

Postby Unknownsu » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:20 am

I'm not a big fan of K-Pop because, to me, the Korean language doesn't seem to flow naturally. Japanese is my favorite language so their music is music to my ears, literally.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Re: K-pop or J-pop???

Postby michaaaaan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:08 am

I like Korean-pop very much.
I like KARA.
KARA is very lovery.
I think that Korean-pop get popular in Japan.
I want play an active part in the field of Japanese music.
They speak Japanese very well.
So,I hope to speak Korean.
michaaaaan

Return to Music & Movies