EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The latest movie you've seen

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Unknownsu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:21 am

FIVER wrote:Eight Below
It rocks!! I love movies with animals in there!! :wink:

My brother has to stand bare-footed out in the snow for 10 minutes because of this movie. :D
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby FIVER » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:35 am

Unknownsu wrote:
FIVER wrote:Eight Below
It rocks!! I love movies with animals in there!! :wink:

My brother has to stand bare-footed out in the snow for 10 minutes because of this movie. :D

Um.. why'd he do that? :?:
FIVER
Platinum Member

Postby Unknownsu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:37 am

When Eight Below first aired, my sister said the character of the movie was Paul Walker, my brother said it wasn’t; so they made a bet. The bet was supposed to be standing in the snow for 10 seconds. When we checked IMDb a few weeks later, sure enough, it was Paul Walker. My sister, being the forgetful thing that she is, said the bet was for 10 minutes. They argued for a long time and then my brother came and tried to confirm it with me. Fully aware that it was 10 seconds, I told him it was 10 minutes. :roll:
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby FIVER » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:47 am

Unknownsu wrote:When Eight Below first aired, my sister said the character of the movie was Paul Walker, my brother said it wasn’t; so they made a bet. The bet was supposed to be standing in the snow for 10 seconds. When we checked IMDb a few weeks later, sure enough, it was Paul Walker. My sister, being the forgetful thing that she is, said the bet was for 10 minutes. They argued for a long time and then my brother came and tried to confirm it with me. Fully aware that it was 10 seconds, I told him it was 10 minutes. :roll:

OH, ok. I get it now!!
btw, You're bad! :lol:
FIVER
Platinum Member

Postby Rui » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:08 am

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:
oh well...then I really don't know what to think... :roll: :wink: :P :D :) :shock: :wink: :lol: 8)

Thinking...Yeah, that's right!.... Uh huh, I need a moment to think... Isn't it nice of me?... So, how are you? I'm trying to get the conversation going while I'm thinking... Oooohh, I've got it... Oh, you, bad girl.... Gosh, so bad... But it's cool!

Isn't it what you're trying to say with your smileys? :lol:

well, now im gonna try with the best english that i can.. yeah, she's seen that kind of movies 8)
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:26 am

Rui wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:
oh well...then I really don't know what to think... :roll: :wink: :P :D :) :shock: :wink: :lol: 8)

Thinking...Yeah, that's right!.... Uh huh, I need a moment to think... Isn't it nice of me?... So, how are you? I'm trying to get the conversation going while I'm thinking... Oooohh, I've got it... Oh, you, bad girl.... Gosh, so bad... But it's cool!

Isn't it what you're trying to say with your smileys? :lol:

well, now im gonna try with the best english that i can.. yeah, she's seen that kind of movies 8)

RUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was mean! :lol: I am too innocent to have watched anything like that.... :D :wink:
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:03 pm

illusion wrote:
RUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was mean! :lol: I am too innocent to have watched anything like that.... :D :wink:

:? Why not? Aren't you a bit curious about human's body? :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby illusion » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:21 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:

:? Why not? Aren't you a bit curious about human's body? :lol: :lol:

I think I don't need to watch that sort of movies to know how the human body looks like :p
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:04 pm

Unknownsu wrote:When Eight Below first aired, my sister said the character of the movie was Paul Walker, my brother said it wasn’t; so they made a bet. The bet was supposed to be standing in the snow for 10 seconds. When we checked IMDb a few weeks later, sure enough, it was Paul Walker. My sister, being the forgetful thing that she is, said the bet was for 10 minutes. They argued for a long time and then my brother came and tried to confirm it with me. Fully aware that it was 10 seconds, I told him it was 10 minutes. :roll:

My goodness :!:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Unknownsu » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:21 am

I just saw ...ing, a Korean movie. It's another movie I have been waiting a long time to watch because of the hype on the internet. It lived up to the hype.

And Fiver, Dixie, why am I so bad? I'm sure you guys must've done something similar like that in the past, no?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies