EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

DO YOU LOVE CARTOON?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Hardi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:01 pm

illusion wrote:yeah, Sailor Moon is the best! I've even watched it on Youtube.com lately. I must say that when I was little, in Poland we had very stupid cartoons and they were shown only twice a day so when I really wanted to have a treat, I watched Cartoon Network and as I didn't understand English that well, the only cartoon where they didn't talk was Tom and Jerry:D that's why watching it was fun and easy to me at that time ;) I guess I wouldn't watch it now though... Now I'm obsessed with Friends :D
When I was little, I surely had less good cartoons in my tv. than you. And they were surely worse than those you had.. Actually I can recall one I always liked. They still show it sometime. I don't know how it's called in english. It's a Czech cartoon about 2 dogs (one black and low, other white and tall) and a crow. I still like it.

I never have had time to friends. I'm obsessed with Animes.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Hardi wrote:
illusion wrote:yeah, Sailor Moon is the best! I've even watched it on Youtube.com lately. I must say that when I was little, in Poland we had very stupid cartoons and they were shown only twice a day so when I really wanted to have a treat, I watched Cartoon Network and as I didn't understand English that well, the only cartoon where they didn't talk was Tom and Jerry:D that's why watching it was fun and easy to me at that time ;) I guess I wouldn't watch it now though... Now I'm obsessed with Friends :D
When I was little, I surely had less good cartoons in my tv. than you. And they were surely worse than those you had.. Actually I can recall one I always liked. They still show it sometime. I don't know how it's called in english. It's a Czech cartoon about 2 dogs (one black and low, other white and tall) and a crow. I still like it.

I never have had time to friends. I'm obsessed with Animes.

what animes do you like?
In Poland we had this Russian cartoon about a Wolf and a Hare. It was a very old cartoon but I liked it.
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:46 pm

illusion wrote:what animes do you like?
In Poland we had this Russian cartoon about a Wolf and a Hare. It was a very old cartoon but I liked it.
U mean "Nu pogodi!" (Just you Wait!) I don't like it much. I did hated that evil Hare. But since it was popular and everyone else liked it I did pretend that I also liked it.

I like almost everything, except those I hate.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:56 am

Hardi wrote:
illusion wrote:what animes do you like?
U mean "Nu pogodi!" (Just you Wait!) I don't like it much. I did hated that evil Hare. But since it was popular and everyone else liked it I did pretend that I also liked it.

I like almost everything, except those I hate.

lol, hehe :) so you've also seen it?:) It was funny. But I didn't like the wolf. He looked scary to me ;p
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:20 pm

I had always so sorry of that wolf. This seems unthinkable, but I think I really wished that, that wolf could succeed to catch that Hare. I wonder how would I feel if he really did eat it. :roll:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:49 pm

I don't like that Sailor Moon so much.. but it's okay I can watch it. I like this Anime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbC3F0Bw0aQ
...But unfortunately I can't see any of them on youtube anymore, It seems flashplayer doesn't work on me anymore.. I suspect that some of last software update I made were done something fishy. I hate Macromedia Flash I hate their whole company they can't produce freedom. They have done a closed source thing that doesn't work well and they still aren't capable to port it to 64bit Linux. I must use wrapper to use it.. really lame of them.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby norhan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:58 pm

yeah sure i like cartoon very much.It helps me get better in English I listen to it in English and i try not to read the acces and to try to translate and learn new words in the same time.It's realy fun and useful Try it .trust me.
norhan

Re: DO YOU LOVE CARTOON?

Postby jane » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:38 am

yes i like Tom and Jerry ,The popeye show and Shinchan
jane

Postby sweethuman » Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 am

I like Tom and Jerry, The pink panther etc
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ElenaRedhead » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

I like cartoons.
My favourite cartoons are Kung-fu Panda, Cars, Shark Tale, Garfield and some more cartoons. I don't like Tom and Jerry.
I like old soviet cartoons. And I like new russian cartoon Masha and Bear. It's really funny.
ElenaRedhead

Previous

Return to Music & Movies