EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What kind of music do you like?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Kpao » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Which movies do you like to see?
Kpao

Re: What kind of music do you like?

Postby imad » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:40 pm

I love METAL, like: ICED EARTH, DREAM THEATER, BLIND GUARDIAN..... and some of HARD ROCK like SYSTEM OF A DOWN.
And about movies, I like action and horror movieand science fiction , like : scream, house of 9, the wisher, matrix...
imad
Gold Member

Postby sweetcurse » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:43 pm

I like good charlotte's music.
I like all kind films.I dont choose films... :D
sweetcurse
Gold Member

Postby Meryann » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:32 pm

I like different kinds of music. A mix of different styles... :lol: My favourite band is Coldplay. I love britpop for example Coldplay, Oasis, Radiohead, A-ha, U2, etc. But I also like Lily Allen, The Beatles, Queen, Jack Johnson, The Cranberries, Blind Melon, The Carpenters, Imogen Heap, etc. I like individual songs from bands, too. I mean, I love More Than Words from Extreme, but is the only song I like from them. :roll:
Meryann

Postby Kpao » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:24 pm

Meryann wrote:I like different kinds of music. A mix of different styles... :lol: My favourite band is Coldplay. I love britpop for example Coldplay, Oasis, Radiohead, A-ha, U2, etc. But I also like Lily Allen, The Beatles, Queen, Jack Johnson, The Cranberries, Blind Melon, The Carpenters, Imogen Heap, etc. I like individual songs from bands, too. I mean, I love More Than Words from Extreme, but is the only song I like from them. :roll:

Also I like the U2 and I like the individuals songs from the bands as the Beto Cuevas who concern La Ley
Kpao

Re: What kind of music do you like?

Postby Kpao » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:23 pm

imad wrote:I love METAL, like: ICED EARTH, DREAM THEATER, BLIND GUARDIAN..... and some of HARD ROCK like SYSTEM OF A DOWN.
And about movies, I like action and horror movieand science fiction , like : scream, house of 9, the wisher, matrix...

Hi!!!!

I like the Matrix and I like the action movies.

What is your favorite action movie ???
Kpao

Postby Qoo » Mon May 14, 2007 10:09 am

Many favorite songs are Pop song , but my most favorite genre song are celtic and chant song like enya,gregorian etc
Qoo
Silver Member

Rave & Techno Music

Postby woodstockk » Sat May 26, 2007 5:46 pm

I like all kinds of music, my favorite band is Incubus but right now Im staring to like rave or techno music. Do you know any groups or DJs that I can download ?
woodstockk

Postby Amaranth » Wed May 30, 2007 11:52 am

I'd like to enjoy the Rock, esp all songs from Linkin' Park, that's my taste.

Black Eyed Peas is my favor, too

i love them, both !
Amaranth

Music

Postby YAYO » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:31 pm

Hi,my favorite kind of music is rock, I like groups like metallica, pear jam and of course Guns Roses, the best band of rock and roll than could have existed, do you agree with me?
YAYO
Silver Member

Next

Return to Music & Movies