EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What is your favorite Cd???

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby Kpao » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:47 pm

Dixie wrote:
Karmen wrote:I like the music of Mana. Also I like the individual songs. I think that I don’t have favorite CD, but I like to listen is the music of Mana. I like all kind of music. :lol:

I like some of their ballads.

Hi Dixie!!!

I like some of their ballads of this band, What is your favorite music?? What is your favorite songs ??
Kpao

Re: What is your favorite Cd???

Postby merikate » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:19 pm

Kpao wrote:What is your favorite Cd?

I like the music romantic, also I like the pop and the reggueton.My favorite Cd is "Mañana" of Sin Bandaeras

Hi Kpao!!!!

I like the romantic music and I prefer to the bands. But I like the music of Sin Banderas
merikate

Postby merikate » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:22 pm

Hi people! :lol:

I like all music, but I prefer the romantic music. I like a los the music of the bands. My fovorite CD is of Ricardo Montaner, but I like too the music of Sin Banderas.
merikate

Postby salmazan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Hello Friends !!!!

I listenning the music of Celine Dion and I love all her CD, this the reason that I don't have favorite CD. I like all romantic music.
salmazan

Postby Kpao » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:44 pm

salmazan wrote:Hello Friends !!!!

I listenning the music of Celine Dion and I love all her CD, this the reason that I don't have favorite CD. I like all romantic music.

Hello !

I like the music of Celine Dion and I like to listenning this music, also I love the romantic music. Do you like the Sin Banderas?
Kpao

Postby ruffi » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:57 pm

Hello!!

I live in Canda and I like the music of U-2 and I don't have favorite CD.I like also others kind of music, but I prefer the music of bands.

Bye. :wink:
ruffi

Postby Venus » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:17 pm

Well, I like the music of David Bisbal is a excellent singer. I like all Cd of David Bisbal. I like "Buleria". I like all kind of music.
Venus

Postby Venus » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:56 pm

I like the music romantic, also I like the pop and the reggueton.My favorite Cd is "Mañana" of Sin Bandaeras

Hi Kpao I like also the music of Sin Banderas is a excellent group. Do you like the music of David Bisbal?
Venus

Postby Kpao » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:15 pm

Venus wrote:

Hi Kpao I like also the music of Sin Banderas is a excellent group. Do you like the music of David Bisbal?

Hello Venus!

I like the music of David Bisbal. I think he is a excellent singer and he has beautiful songs.
Kpao

Postby Kioko » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:16 pm

Hello Friends ! :lol:

I like all kind of music and I don't have favorite CD. I like especially the music of bands.

Bye :wink:
Kioko

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies