EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What is your favorite movie ?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Postby senphoi » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:37 am

hey Dixi,
i have to admit that you are very couragous to watch horror movies. i dont dare to watch it even in the day time. im scared. as you know, human minds could reflect and save whatever you see in a few days or over. therefore, im afraid that what i watch in the movies will haunt me several days after hehe...
i wonder wheter you are male or female. if you are a female, you must be very brave just as men do.
Sen
senphoi
Silver Member

Postby eaglelion » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:04 am

Well... I like so many movies, but my favorites movies are: Shrek, Titanic and Life is beautiful. I consider the last one as very good one and it has a great message to all of us.
I haven´t seen Shrek 3rd yet, but I have heard that is not as good as the 1st and the 2nd were...
And about Titanic... what can I say, it is great, I love it!!!
eaglelion

Postby planetarium » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:30 pm

My favorite movie is From hell with johnny depp, I love this movie because it is very frightful and in addition this movie has much suspended. the movie is about a murderous thah he commits a lot of murders to keep a real secret
planetarium

Postby ladyRowena » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:28 am

the film i like the best is Cinema paradise.Have you seen this film yet?Oh!It makes me cry whenever i see it...
ladyRowena

Postby monic » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:39 pm

planetarium wrote:My favorite movie is From hell with johnny depp, I love this movie because it is very frightful and in addition this movie has much suspended. the movie is about a murderous thah he commits a lot of murders to keep a real secret

I love Johnny Depp`s movies, but from hell i haven´t seen it yet... is it good?

From johnny I enjoy a lot "The Secret Window" I recommend it!! also Sleepy Hollow, good artists! great film!
monic

Postby YAYO » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:34 pm

I saw the movie which its name is: twelve monkey, thats exellent, the film deals with a disease that affects all the human population, and only the monkeys have the cure. it is very good film if they have the opurtunidad to see it, do it
YAYO
Silver Member

Postby khangminh » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:25 am

I like Jurasic Park. It an exciting movie.
khangminh
Silver Member

GodFather

Postby litolito » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:20 pm

GodFather is a kind of film different. Before almost 45 minutos you can hear a shout because every time the film has people talking.
How the people does in the film is similar the real life where somethings doesn´t work or need a lot of time to do that.
litolito

Postby metaltoy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:27 pm

You've Got Mail is one of my favorite movies.
Singing in the Rain too.
metaltoy
Silver Member

Favorite Movie

Postby tita » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi!!

My favorite movie is ARMAGEDON has many special effects and apart from that nice feeling of love that excels
tita

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Movies