EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Reality TV Shows

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Re: Reality TV Shows

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Rui wrote:my god i remember to go to a disco on a new years eve and the program was about to finish at midnight of that day, after midnight everybody was concerned to know who had won than to wish a happy new year to the friends around, h

:lol: Glad to know you've experienced this effect. Last time, I was watching A shot at love with Tila Tequila with my sister at 1 the morning, and we both laughed so loud that my cousin came out to see what was going on. Then, she sat down to watch it with us. After awhile, she was moaning that she needed to go to bed because she needed to get up early tomorrow, yet she couldn't leave the TV set. I asked her why. She said, "I wanna to know who she will eliminate." :mrgreen: This is how a reality TV show can do to you sometimes.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: Reality TV Shows

Postby Dixie » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:08 pm

Excuse me... Tila Tequila?? :lol: :lol: What kind of name is that? :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Re: Reality TV Shows

Postby Tora » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:22 pm

I watched Stars on Ice and Dancing with the stars... local ones as Hardi said... Stars on ice made me go skating too... this New year father Frost brought me skates... can't wait the weather to rise a bit to test them... but on the whole people know me as a strong disliker of reality shows... :lol:
User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: Moscow
Status: Other

Re: Reality TV Shows

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:53 pm

Dixie wrote:Excuse me... Tila Tequila?? :lol: :lol: What kind of name is that? :lol: :lol:

It's her staged name. She was/is a porn star before she started this show. It's one of the most ridiculous reality TV shows (the same quality as Jerry Springer's), people say, but I had good laughs out of it. You can't name a price on a good laugh, ya know... :wink:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: Reality TV Shows

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Tora wrote:I watched Stars on Ice and Dancing with the stars... local ones as Hardi said... Stars on ice made me go skating too... this New year father Frost brought me skates... can't wait the weather to rise a bit to test them... but on the whole people know me as a strong disliker of reality shows... :lol:

Dancing with the stars is our number one rating right now. Can you ice-skate, by the way?
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: Reality TV Shows

Postby Tora » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:18 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote:I watched Stars on Ice and Dancing with the stars... local ones as Hardi said... Stars on ice made me go skating too... this New year father Frost brought me skates... can't wait the weather to rise a bit to test them... but on the whole people know me as a strong disliker of reality shows... :lol:

Dancing with the stars is our number one rating right now. Can you ice-skate, by the way?


far from what people call ice-skating actually, but I don't fall now and then, can gliding rather slow but steadily, no tricks
I remember when I was 6 and we were staying in the countryside I was tought skating and it was real fun to take run on the open ice and then run into a bank of snow...
User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: Moscow
Status: Other

Re: Reality TV Shows

Postby soman » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 am

I like to watch reality shows bcz i want to see how celebrities react and live.
soman
New Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:37 am
Status: English Learner

Previous

Return to Music & Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron