EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

HEROES Fans

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

HEROES Fans

Postby aprodianne » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:23 am

i love this serial movie. the first time i watched this movie was on tv, that was already episode 6 season 1. until now i didn't watched episode 1 - 5 for season 1. try to get it from a friend of mine but he doesn't have it, too.

for the season 2, i watch it on tv as well. i like peter petrelly and sylar of course 'coz they are handsome :oops: . i wonder when sylar get his power again? anyone already knew that? please tell me :roll: .
aprodianne
Silver Member

Re: HEROES Fans

Postby Dixie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:10 pm

I hate Sylar!! :lol: My favorite characters are the Japanese, Hiro and Ando. Right now I'm watching episode 5 of season 2. I have never watched it on TV even though it's been broadcasted here for months already. Someone in this forum suggested I download it and watch it, so I downloaded the pilot and liked it, so here I am now in the middle of season 2.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby aprodianne » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:50 am

hi Dixie... ya i like Sylar physically :oops: but not his character. Hiro is so funny. i've been watching it on tv since a month ago, i watched it on Starworld channel every tuesday and i think it had been 5 epidoses too, tonite will be the episode 6, i have to watch it.

my friend also suggested me to download it but i don't know how :roll:
aprodianne
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:50 am

aprodianne wrote:
my friend also suggested me to download it but i don't know how :roll:

I use Utorrent. Just type "Heroes" and I think the first match is season 1, which I downloaded. Quite easy, and high quality ;)
Dixie

Postby soman » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 am

I like this little bit and watch the episodes from any reliable sources.
soman

Return to Music & Movies