EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What is the traditional music in your country???

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

music and dances of diferents countries!

Postby cpalenciac » Sat May 24, 2008 3:18 am

Hi, my name is Carolina! I from Costa Rica. I wanna know friends of diffrents countries and cultures and talk about the music, dances and rhythms of these countries or culture. Thank you :-D
cpalenciac

tell me about music culture thx?????

Postby zweidich » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Hello there !! I m John from Costa Rica and I would like to know about music culture so please make me a favor and tell me about the most popular music in your country when I said popular I mean national music so please don’t tell me things about common music like “juanes” from Colombia “greenday” from usa and Whoever that is reading this I really appreciate that you waste your time doing this cause I know is not your obligation so from the deepest part of my heart thx a lot . have a great day !!!
zweidich

Re: tell me about music culture thx?????

Postby Annaa » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 pm

zweidich wrote:Hello there !! I m John from Costa Rica and I would like to know about music culture so please make me a favor and tell me about the most popular music in your country when I said popular I mean national music so please don’t tell me things about common music like “juanes” from Colombia “greenday” from usa and Whoever that is reading this I really appreciate that you waste your time doing this cause I know is not your obligation so from the deepest part of my heart thx a lot . have a great day !!!

Hi John.I`m Anna from Kosova,if you want to see some Albanian singer I opened a theme Best
Albanian songs,by the way people in my country more like hip-hop,rnb and rap.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

What is the traditional music in your country???

Postby cpalenciac » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi people!!! My name is Carolina and I want know what is the traditioanl music in your country and know what are the dances in your country. I want your reply ;-) byeee :-P
cpalenciac

Re: What is the traditional music in your country???

Postby Annaa » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:58 am

cpalenciac wrote:Hi people!!! My name is Carolina and I want know what is the traditioanl music in your country and know what are the dances in your country. I want your reply ;-) byeee :-P

Hi Carolina,I`m Anna.The tradicional music in my country is folk music,it`s a very nice music but isn`t the most famous,teenagers and new people like more rap,hip-hop,rnb,rock etc.

You can see here some photo of Albanian tradicional dance

:arrow: Click
:arrow: Click
:arrow: Click here
:arrow: Watch
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Re: tell me about music culture thx?????

Postby rosita » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:05 am

In Costa Rica we have a very good national the names group is Mal Pais they play popular and contemporaneos music they talk a lot about costarrican culture... They are fantastic... :mrgreen:
rosita

Re: What is the traditional music in your country???

Postby tron » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Here is la sardana. A group of people form a circle, then each one holds hands with their 2 neighbours, and start a series of steps following the music. It seems that the name of the dance comes from a region of Catalonia, la Cerdanya.
tron
Silver Member

Return to Music & Movies